Pic Of Me

Pic Me - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 11th Nov, 2016 - 4:26pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 41 150 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Top  Pic Me
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Limited Member
[?] CPosts: 28
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.4%
[+] Gain: 6.15 FP
Charm: 6

Pic Of Me

I hope this one works cause I can't crop it much more. Chuckle. I'm not good a cropping but I gave it a whirl. *laugh*.

Attached Image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)

Me Pic

Selexa, I sent you an Email which you can reply to. Please send me the original photo you were trying to upload and I will do it for you.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Selexa
Limited
(+)

Pic Of Me Gallery Forum International

I sent the pic by email for you. Thanks for the help cause I'd like more of my face in it if possible.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)

Me Pic

Done! I used the whole photo you sent it just needed to be flipped to the right side. You look like a happy person, thanks for your input into the Community.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Me Pic

Hello smiling Selexa, nice to have you here and to see someone share a pic of themselves.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Selexa
Limited
(+)

Pic Of Me

Now How do I add this as my avatar? Not really sure. Can someone help me with this so my face shows up on the forum boards from now on. Thank you kindly.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Pic Me

Hi Selexa, maybe you missed my post: How To Upload My Avatar? which basically says that custom avatars are only available for premium members. You can always choose a regular avatar: Edit Avatar.
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Selexa
Limited
(+)

Pic Me

It also said donaters could put a pic of themselves as well and I donated a few dollars so that's why I'm asking. At least that is what I saw a few times. If it has changed then sure I'll put something else up. No problems if I have to *smile*.

Post Date: Thu May 25, 2017 - 23:56:13 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We break from Pic Of Me to share a message from yesteryear:
HistoricToday is: 25th May (GMT), in history on the 25th of May, 1971 AD the following birth happened:
Alan Kline: NFL tackle (NO Saints)
Guest please SHARE: "Pic Of Me" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

If Pic Of Me is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Pic Of Me

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 2.1 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 2.9 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 2.9 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 2.9 Days Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 2nd May, 2017 - 11:51pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:04pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am