Llafair Familiar Trainer

Llafair Familiar Trainer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Llafair Trainer of Familiars - Out of Character Discussion
Llafair Familiar Trainer Related Information to Llafair Familiar Trainer
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2016 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Llafair Familiar Trainer

Llafair Familiar Trainer

This Thread is about Llafair Familiar Trainer, an establishment located in Llafair within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at Llafair Familiar Trainer.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at Llafair Familiar Trainer may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2016 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Trainer Familiar Llafair

The most surprising thing about the familiar is how 'cheap' it is to train. I'm calling it cheap but I'm using an easy measure by comparing how much it costs to train for a spell or other skill. I am wondering if the form you choose for your familiar to appear as has any input into battles or anything else.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Familiar Trainer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I am so looking forward to this. I want to see and have a familiar to help me out in combat. Thing is I get too impatient raising gold even if I have the charges to get more time. I think its because I've died so many times that my soul is low and even that might stop me with the familiar too.

> TOPIC: Llafair Familiar Trainer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,