A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

A Medieval Continue Story Rpg - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Nov, 2016 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »
  A Medieval Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the story based on the opening Post.
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
Protagonist: Laurette, a young maiden in search of something better.
11th Nov, 2016 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

A Medieval Continue The Story Role-playing Game

Rules: Anyone can participate. You read the main theme or Scenario and then continue the story with the lead Characters in logical fashion based on the opening Post. New Characters can be added but the story should flow.

Options: Find More Games Like This or See An Example

Scenario: A beautiful young maiden named "Laurette" awakes in the early hours of the morning with the strong urge to leave her old grandmother's home in search for something 'better'.

Start: Laurette did not sleep well that night because she knew what she was planning would not be safe or pleasing to her grandmother. Laurette lost her parents at an early age to an invading army so she grew up with her grandmother, a rather understanding but strict woman, who lived in a hut on the outskirts of a busy kingdom.

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

She knew her grandmother would be up set but this was something she needed to do for herself. The past few weeks she had been stocking up her grandmothers supplies to make sure she wouldn't run out anytime soon but she had hid them so she wouldn't have to face her too soon. Firewood had be chopped and food gathered and herbs were found for her and dried. Laurette was a very dutiful girl but she felt empty cause she didn't know herself. All she did and lived for was her grandmother. She needed to know who this 5'7 tall blond girl was that would look back at her in the bucket of water she got from the well every morning. She had no friends unless you counted the big crow she talked to every morning when she went for water. She would tell that crow things she never told her grandmother. That's what got her thinking that there should be more to herself than just her grandmother.

"This is the morning Orison," she said to the waiting crow. She threw him a crust of bread and continued to talk to him while hauling the water up the deep well. "I face her as soon as I bring this in to her. "Wish me luck," she said to him taking the bucket turning on her heals and strides across the ground to the cottage.

11th Nov, 2016 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Looking away from the crow her mind wandered a bit. She hadn't yet considered what she would need or where she would stay and she felt if she dwelt on those important things she would change her mind. At the very minimum she would take a small sack at least with her most important items comprised of…

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

.. A change of clothes or two, a few coins, a blanket and some cheese and bread. And a map. She had found a small map in a book she had been looking through one morning while cleaning. This was the second thing that got her thinking about moving on with her life. According to the map there was a small village about a day or two away that she could get a job at maybe. She was good a farm chores and cleaning and cooking so it wouldn't be too hard, at least she hoped it wouldn't be too hard to manage. She was also strong from chopping wood for the past 4 years of her life. So there should be something she could do for a small meager wage.

While packing she added a picture of her grandmother so she would always remember her kindness. She was a bit gruff as a person but if you knew her she was kind hearted and helpful.

But now she had to turn and face her grandmother or she would never be able to do it. She was quite nervous but kept her hopes up that it wouldn't go too badly.

11th Nov, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

She wondered if those items would be enough but thinking more would prolong an already arduous task. "Its time to go! Just go!" she says to herself. She runs up to her bedroom door and peaks to see if her grandmother is about but its only her cat with a healthy "Meow". She has always been fond of that cat because…

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

.. She had always been there when she was happy or sad. She would only purr for her and not for her grandmother.

Her grandmother had entered the room while she was packing with a package in her hand. "So today is the day your going off on your own. I knew it was coming up soon. You've done a great job of helping me and you have enough skills to get a job," her grandmother said to her.

I must have looked very surprised because she said to me "What, you think your Nanna, is blind. I've noticed the extra stocks pilling up and you've been making sure I'll be okay. Your a good girl make your Nanna proud." Then she handed me a wrapped package to take with me. I went to go open it and tisked me letting me know not to open it till I go to go to sleep tonight.

She hugged me and led me to the door and watched me walk away constantly looking back and waving.

There was no fight, no arguing and I was able to slip away into the forest with her grandmothers blessing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2016 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG

Laurette could hardly believe it. If she knew it would be this easy she would have approached her grandmother before instead of sneaking around with her plans. She gives her a big hug with the soft words, "I love you so much… thank you for all you have done for me all these years, you're my true mother." Now with tears in her eyes she takes up her things, exists the hut's front door while waving good-bye.

As she began walk she looked at the weather and noticed….

12th Nov, 2016 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG World Medieval PBP RPG

Some dark grey clouds were forming in the east. It would not be long before she would need shelter as it looked like a huge storm was coming. Therefore, she decided to…

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,