A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 6 of 13

"Stay… I can sing, I always - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th Dec, 2016 - 2:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »
  A Medieval Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the story based on the opening Post.
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
Protagonist: Laurette, a young maiden in search of something better.
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG - Page 6

The day starts everything anew. The sky is clear and the sun is out, though there is a dampness to the ground and her cloths. The air is crisp and everything is peaceful.. *SNAP*
Out of the blue there is a loud noise and Laurette sitting bolt upright now, swings to her left towards the sound, noticing at the same time the woodsman is no longer by her side…
*SNAP* again with a lot of rustling sounding as if it's coming nearer her....

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

She relaxes a bit thinking it must be him doing some hunting. She is relived when she sees the woodsman bringing a deer on his back. He rest on one side of the cave while stating, "Always get the best hunt early in the morning."

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Medieval Continue The Story RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

I'll keep note of that, but was not our agreement you were to teach me such things? How can one learn if you rise before the sun and hide behind the mist from your prey and apprentice?
Ah but I regress and seem unthankful for your deed. Let me make amends, I shall go gather more fire wood and fresh water from that stream we passed a wee bit back. After I stoke the fire to life and quench the thirst I am sure you have, maybe you can show me how to skin that deer and some snare traps, after our woodsman duties of course.

8th Dec, 2016 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Page 6 RPG Story Continue Medieval A

"Of course" says the woodsman as he puts a small log on the fire. He continues, "You had your first lesson… you need to arise before the sun and be in place for when the deer pass, but truly… your lessons will not be from me but from others. I will surely teach you about some aspects of living in the woods but its the life of the forests that will be your best teacher." He goes over to the deer, picks it up and says, "Well come on now… we cannot skin this in here… let's go, are you coming?"

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Story Continue Medieval A

You quickly jump to your feet and adjust your disheveled blond hair. Wiping the sleep and soot from your eyes your bright eyed and busy-tailed. Seeing only the back of the woodsman as he shuffles off under the weight of the deer slung across his back, you call after him.. "I don't know your name" you start. "Mine is Laurette"

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

He holds out his hand to shake. "I'm Martin" he says. Then he says watch and learn. He begins butchering and skinning the deer and she watches and asks questions about why he does something or how he does it. It's bloody and messy so no wonder they are doing it outside the cave. But she doesn't flinch a bit. She's cleaned rabbits and chickens so it's the same thing but on a larger scale. They bring the meat and the hides in and then go to get washed up at the water near by. While cleaning her face and hands together they hear a crashing sound to their left. It's a ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2016 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG - Page 6

A massive bear with feathers instead of fur. Adorning it's face, is an owl's eyes and beak.
"Owl Bear!" shouted Martin "Run!"
Laurette ran after him, barely keeping up as he took her over the uneven forest ground until they found a small hollow between two trees, which hid them from view. "What's an owl bear?"Asked Laurette, keeping her voice low
"A creature I've only heard of in legend," said Martin "Savage and relentless. It will pursue it's prey to the ends of the earth. It is said that the song of a maiden can sooth the beast, but I thought it was just a legend. We have to run.

"No." Said Laurette "We have to… "

9th Dec, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Medieval Continue Story RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

"Stay… I can sing, I always sang to my grandmother at home. If what you say is true then I will sing now and soothe the beast." Laurette sings and…

> TOPIC: A Medieval Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,