A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG - Page 4 of 7

.. A feeling something is wrong. What was - Page 4 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing events in a place into the far distant future..
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG
Scenario: You work on an old Space Station circa 2100.
2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG - Page 4

"Some work for me and has not left since, what do you want with here and who told you she had been involved somehow with your things?"

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

"Oh? Well I was told she was going through some of my things, may I speak with her for a quick second?"

21st Jan, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

He thinks about it for a bit and says, "Be quick about it I don't have time for messing around." He leaves to do some work on another part of the station. You go over to Smitty and ask about your things. She is surprised and says…

27th Jan, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

"Who me? I was over there earlier but not to go through your things I was talking with Bill, he had an access key I needed. Maybe you should ask him." She seems genuine and goes back to what she was doing. Someone overhears your conversation and comes over to your ear and says…

25th Mar, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

You mumble to yourself, "Something is not right here" but you're too tired and hungry to give it more thought. You head over to the mess hoping that you can get a half descent meal. At the mess you encounter…

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

Smitty and the Captain whispering to each other conspiratorially. As soon as they see you they stop whispering and separate, one going towards the bridge and the other heading towards engineering. You decide you have had enough of this and you follow…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Apr, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG - Page 4

But who to follow, let's start with the lower ranking Smitty first. You follow down to places you have never been in the station but are suddenly stopped by…

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 4

.. A feeling something is wrong. What was it? Then it come to you, you saw a figure head towards the station's main power supply. You know that area is off limits except for emergencies, but no lights are flashing and the alarms aren't going off. You know you have to…

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,