A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG - Page 5 of 7

"No, I can't" she says as - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Best of  A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing events in a place into the far distant future..
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG
Scenario: You work on an old Space Station circa 2100.
21st Jul, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG - Page 5

Take a look at the computer logs. She goes over to the computer console, looks to see if anyone is looking and then enters the system to pull up all the info on who entered that area and on what authorization. As the data comes up its surprising to see…

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

There there isn't a record of anyone visiting there. Its either no one was actually there or someone cleared the logs. Doing this check proved to be a waste of time as whomever was behind this knew how to cover their tracks well enough, she decides to…

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Have the computer do a diagnostic to see if anyone tampered with the log. Just as she is about begin in walks…

27th Jul, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

A friend who is a very good computer hacker, she wonders if he would help her or not. "Oh hi… " she says nervously being caught around the console. She decides to….

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Story Continue Fiction Science A

Lay it on thick. I thought I saw someone in the restricted areas but I don't want to get anyone in trouble if I was wrong. And now it seems this darn thing isn't working right. Can you help me do a diagnostic. If you do we can…

27th Jul, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Celebrate finding the intruder, who knows you might even get a pay raise from the bosses, what do you think?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2017 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG - Page 5

Thinking about it he says sarcastically, "A pay raise? Are you kidding me? I don't want a pay raise I want to get off this station and sit on a warm beach drinking fruit punch from a straw. Can you offer that?"

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Science Fiction Continue Story RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

"No, I can't" she says as she shakes her head. "But I'm afraid something bad is going on here and maybe none of us get off if we don't figure out what it is. I haven't told this to anyone. Can you help?" She looks at him and thinks to herself…

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,