A Super Hero Continue The Story RPG - Page 2 of 4

She is amazed herself because her only powers - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Dec, 2016 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  A Super Hero Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing comic styled Character with super powers..
A Super Hero Continue The Story RPG Related Information to A Super Hero Continue The Story RPG
Scenario: High school teen with powers of strength and to see how someone is feeling.
21st Nov, 2016 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Super Hero Continue The Story RPG - Page 2

Some good sneakers to match. She then thought about some shades so she would not give herself away too much if she did have to use her powers. She goes over to a Ray Ban shop and selects…

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2016 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Hero Super A

Of some cute dark shade with white stems. Looking good makes her feel better about herself and her new position in the world. Just outside the Ray Ban shop she stands looking around. "Where should I go to next?"

26th Nov, 2016 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Super Hero Continue The Story RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

One of the favorite things for her to do was to sit down and drown her sorrows in ice cream. She loved to try new flavors as it made her happy. Heading over to the ice cream shop she notices a guy being kind of a bully to his girlfriend or at least she thinks its his girlfriend. It isn't bad enough that she should intervene but still alarming so maybe she should…

27th Nov, 2016 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Story Continue Hero Super A

Cause a distraction. She pretends to not see where she is going and goes straight into the guy knocking him to the floor with her strength. Then she tries to cover it with "Oh so sorry, I didn't see where I was going… " she offers her hand while deciding to humiliate him a bit, "Strange that little me could knock you to the floor so easily."

1st Dec, 2016 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Hero Super A

He avoids her hand and tries to get up on his own. "I don't need your stinking hand and you should watch where you're going because you might get hurt yourself!" He grabs the girl in a violent manner and starts to storm out of the mall while everyone watches on in shock. She might have created a worse problem than before she admits to herself so she…

3rd Dec, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Super Hero Continue The Story RPG

Feeling guilty for the girl and any trouble she might have caused she decides to follow. The couple head out to the parking lot while the man threatens to 'fix her' when they get outside. This alarms her so she…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

A Super Hero Continue Story RPG - Page 2

Is very surprised when the girl drops to her knees and screams. As she does so, a shock - wave emanates from her, and you heard every pane of glass within a 5 mile radius suddenly smash, as her boyfriend is thrown backwards 20ft, hits a wall and slides down it, unconscious, with blood seeping from his ears. The girl turned to you, not quite sure how to react as her eyes widened in…

4th Dec, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Super Hero Continue Story RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

She is amazed herself because her only powers are strength and the ability to feel someone's emotions. The it hits her… that did not emanate from her, it came from the same women she was trying to help! Looking at her the woman says, "I tried to help him, I put up with a lot of things but no more!" You look around to see who has noticed but no one has pinpointed your location, instead they are looking at the weather and trying to figure out what it was all about.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: A Super Hero Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,