A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG - Page 2 of 4

"No, no need to, its me I tell you, its - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 1st Dec, 2016 - 6:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
  A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue Story RPG Collaborative writing where everyone decides what happens in the colorful world of Cozyville.
17th Nov, 2016 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG - Page 2

Shocked by what she sees in the mirror she starts pinching herself again to make sure she is awake. "Oh my goodness… " she says as she sees....

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2016 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Home Elderly Cozyville A

Herself slowly losing the wrinkles around her face. Its like a transformation that's taking place right before her eyes. She stands there amazed at what's she seeing. She starts to speak to herself saying…

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG
A Friend

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG Archive RPG Cozyville

Her voice becomes less gravely and softens to her younger voice. Her hair changes from white to her long blond hair she used to have. She looked like she did when she was 18. Wow, what a miracle. She jumped up and down and clapped her hand and watched herself being happy in the mirror. She looked down at her body and…

21st Nov, 2016 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Story Continue Home Elderly Cozyville A

Saw her sagging parts also getting firm as tight. "What a miracle is this!" She begins to think about her dreaming it all so she tries to go out of the room to see if anyone else recognizes the changes.

21st Nov, 2016 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

RPG Story Continue Home Elderly Cozyville A

"Wow, I look hot! I could start going up for a contest… what do you think?" The people at the home look at her weird and ask, "Who are you, what are you doing here?"

24th Nov, 2016 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG

Pointing to herself with amazement, "Its me, its me, don't you recognize me?" She points to her room, "I am the same person, the same old person that used to live there but now I am free!" She starts to jump on the same spot then follows it up with a dance from the 60s. "See… I am young again and I will… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2016 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue Story RPG - Page 2

Everyone is amazed about what they are seeing. A strange woman dancing and one of their own missing. She hears someone say, "Call the police… "

1st Dec, 2016 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue Story RPG Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

"No, no need to, its me I tell you, its me!" She goes closer and starts telling the name of everyone and the nurses too. She gives information about them that only the older version of her would know. "See… how would I know that?"

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: A Cozyville Elderly Home Continue The Story RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,