Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 12 of 25

I wouldn't be so certain. There is - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2017 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (25) »
Top  Donald Trump & Immigration
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 12

Trump Administration Ramps Up Threat to Prosecute Immigrant Parents:

The Trump administration is doubling down on a controversial plan to prosecute immigrant parents who pay to have their children smuggled into the U.S. Ref. Source 2z.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Immigration and Trump Donald

Shameless Cruelty: 5-Year-Old Boy and Mother Deported to 'Likely Death' in Honduras:

A five-year-old boy and his mother were deported to Honduras on Wednesday in spite of the pleas of Pennsylvania Senator Bob Casey, who argued that their removal would "Likely lead to their death." Ref. Source 2f.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Immigration
A Friend

Donald Trump & Immigration History & Civil Business Politics

Sometimes if you do not want to reap the consequences then maybe you should not break the law. I know that sounds bad but there are correct ways to come to the USA without breaking a law.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Immigration and Trump Donald

Yes, and I have a buddy very high up in ICE and he told me they aren't targeting people like this. They are targeting known drug dealers and gang members. Now, if they happen to catch you consorting with bad people you get booted too. Moral of the story is don't hang with bad people.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Immigration and Trump Donald

Immigration arrests up 38% under Trump. Biggest jump was undocumented immigrants without criminal record. Between Jan. 22 and April 29, ICE arrested 10,845 people whose immigration violations were the only marks on their record. That's nearly triple the 4,242 people arrested during the same time period in President Barack Obama's final year in office. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A federal appeals court upheld an injunction that blocked President Donald Trump's travel ban against six Muslim-majority countries.

The ruling keeps in place a lower court's decision to halt core portions of the executive order indefinitely.

The new ban was announced in March, but never got off the ground because federal courts blocked it just hours before it was set to go into effect. It would have banned people from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen from entering the US for 90 days and all refugees for 120 days. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Immigration - Page 12

I'm pretty sure this is going to go all the way to the Supreme Court and I'm fairly sure the Supreme Court is going to overturn all of these lower court rulings and allow President Trump's EOs to take effect.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Immigration Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

I wouldn't be so certain. There is a strong argument that the order violate the fifth and fourteenth amendments by violating due process of the law for people with valid visas.

The not quite so strong argument is that it also violates the first amendment by targeting those of a specific religion. While the executive order in question does not specifically mention Islam/Muslims, it was made excruciatingly clear on the campaign trail that Trump was promising to ban Muslims. If this can be shown to be the closest thing to a legal version of that promise, it remains a violation of one of the most deeply held principles of this country.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Immigration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,