Carrie Fisher - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Carrie Fisher Actress -Carrie Frances Fisher
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2016 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Carrie Fisher

Carrie Fisher reveals secret affair

STAR Wars actress Carrie Fisher has finally spilt on her booze-fuelled romps with her fellow megastar Harrison Ford. Ref. Source 7z.

Carrie Fisher
Carrie Fisher (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2016 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Fisher Carrie

So when they embrace in the latest movie after not seeing each other for so long that's really like old times coming back. wink.gif.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Carrie Fisher Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Carrie Fisher dies at 60 - Beloved 'Star Wars' princess suffered a medical emergency on a flight Friday. Ref. USAToday.

27th Dec, 2016 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Fisher Carrie

The Princess is dead now who will replace her? So many stars are dying in 2016 must be a cursed year.

27th Dec, 2016 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Fisher Carrie

I guess the generation of 70s-80s stars is coming to an end (Literally)... Sadly to see the younger ones (She was 60, George Michael 50something) dying first.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Carrie Fisher
A Friend

Carrie Fisher

It was sad to see Carrie Fisher go. I enjoyed seeing her in the Star Wars movies and will know that she will be missed. It will make the next Star wars movie be a little bit less now that she is gone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Carrie Fisher
A Friend

Carrie Fisher

I was very sad to hear of Carrie Fisher passing away. She was a true icon with her role as Princess Leia. Losing her mother, Debbie Reynolds, the next day was unbelievable. I can only imagine what that family is going through right now.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Carrie Fisher
A Friend

Carrie Fisher Movies Music Fashion & Sports

She still has one last role to be seen. Her scenes for Star Wars episode 8 have already been filmed. Here's hoping it is a fitting farewell.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Carrie Fisher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,