Watch Dogs 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 18th Nov, 2016 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Watch Dogs 2
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Watch Dogs 2

Watch Dogs 2

PlayStation's awkward X-rated blunder

SONY has apologised to a British man after he killed a prostitute in the game Watch Dogs 2 and then clapped eyes upon her exposed vagina. Ref. Source 7z.

Watch Dogs 2
Watch Dogs 2 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2016 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Dogs Watch

I don't get it… where is the entertainment in being as graphic as possible in virtually killing people, that is super messed up.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2016 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Watch Dogs 2
A Friend

Watch Dogs 2 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

People now a days want the full graphic experience in killing other people. I do not get or understand why they want to do this but it is a big dollar industry. I am happy with games that are less one person killer type. I did the real life modern warfare game and I do not need to play that sort of game.

It is just a matter of time before they get more X rated and people will eat it up and keep buying more and more perverse games.

18th Nov, 2016 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Dogs Watch

To get a fill it used to be that they would watch horror movies but now they want to be the horror and act out the act for themselves.

> TOPIC: Watch Dogs 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,