Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn - Page 3 of 5

Michael Flynn faces legal peril in Washington. - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Oct, 2017 - 12:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Army Lt Gen Michael Flynn
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn
A Friend

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn - Page 3

We'll, it appears the Trump administration found a way to promote bipartisanship. I wouldn't be surprised if they appoint a special prosecutor. Maybe not yet, even with firing the FBI Director, but they are close.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Flynn Michael Gen Lt Army

Russian officials bragged in conversations during the presidential campaign that they had cultivated a strong relationship with former Trump adviser retired Gen. Michael Flynn and believed they could use him to influence Donald Trump and his team, sources told CNN.The conversations deeply concerned US intelligence officials, some of whom acted on their own to limit how much sensitive information they shared with Flynn, who was tapped to become Trump's national security adviser, current and former governments officials said. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn History & Civil Business Politics

There is nothing wrong with this. Developing a strong relationship with a presidential advisor is called diplomacy. This isn't wrong, nor is it evil, illegal, or Un-American. The one that bothers me is his relationship to Turkey while he was still in uniform. He may have received money from them, pretty much looks like he did, and also influenced the ending of a mission Turkey didn't want us to launch. That is wrong, is illegal, and is Un-American if it occurred the way it appears it did.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Flynn Michael Gen Lt Army

Senate panel: Michael Flynn risks contempt of Congress. The Senate Intelligence Committee accelerated its pursuit of former national security adviser Michael Flynn on Tuesday. The panel issued two new subpoenas for his business records - and raised the specter of holding Flynn in contempt of Congress if he continues to resist requests relating to the panel's investigation into possible collusion between President Trump's campaign and the Russian government. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Flynn Michael Gen Lt Army

After all this I wouldn't be surprised to wake up one day and find he went to Turkey or Russia. This is not the man I knew in Afghanistan. Or at least I thought I knew…

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

President Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn will provide documents to the Senate Intelligence Committee and will submit the first batch by June 6, a person close to Flynn said Tuesday.

The source said that Flynn's lawyers alerted the intelligence committee Tuesday that he would respond to the two subpoenas sent to his businesses and would also provide personal documents sought via a separate subpoena after Senate investigators narrowed the scope of the request. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn - Page 3

Interesting. I think if there is any wrongdoing in this administration it's on the part of LTG Flynn and it is that he ws taking money from foreign entities while still serving in a national security capacity… and this prior to the election.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 31st May, 2017 - 1:21pm

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Michael Flynn faces legal peril in Washington. In his Rhode Island hometown, he's revered. Michael Flynn is one of the most vulnerable figures in special counsel Robert Mueller's widening inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, which took a dramatic step forward this week. Unlike other Trump associates caught in the investigation's grip, Flynn and his family are not wealthy. As he struggles with legal costs verging on seven figures, residents of the small community Flynn calls home are rallying to his side, even though this New England town hardly qualifies as Trump Country - it's a deep blue stronghold where even some of his own family have long identified as Democrats. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,