Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016

Community Specials Black Friday / Cyber Monday - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Nov, 2016 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Community Specials Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016
21st Nov, 2016 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

For those of you looking to support the Community get ready for our Black Friday / Cyber Monday specials with super huge returns!

Over this coming weekend starting Friday and going all weekend til Monday there will be a NEW surprise special each day and they change throughout the period.

Everyday the offer will change from 12am GMT on Friday, 25th November, 2016 til 12am GMT on Tuesday, 29th November, 2016.

Offers may surround but not be limited to:

* Donate just a few dollars to get Premium Membership
* Quadruple the amount of FP you can get
* Be the Top Poster in 24 hours and get 10,000 FP!

Once this coming weekend is over these offers will NOT be given again.

Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Monday Cyber Friday Black Specials Community

Since I work all weekend I know I will not be the top poster But I may give it a try and see what is offered. I do like specials *smile*.

22nd Nov, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016 Feedback & FAQ News Community

I hope the Members take advantage of it. Some complain about not being able to afford the regular Donation amounts or wishing they had 'X' FP to continue in ROK II, well now is their chance to have the access they always wanted.

23rd Nov, 2016 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

I doubt I can be the top poster but I will look out for premium membership or just pig out with the local point system to boost my characters.

24th Nov, 2016 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

That's a lot of FP how many posts will have to be made to be the top? Depending on which day I might try it.

24th Nov, 2016 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Gauging by the countdown it will end at 8pm EST or is that GMT because Black Friday doesn't actually start til Friday?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2016 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Community Specials Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016

Stacia, there isn't a set figure, you just need the most constructive posts beating everyone else. Details will be given in this Thread as each one starts.

Txtrpg, The clock works on GMT always since on the other side of the world it is already Friday 25th so its hard to cater for everyone. This is the reason in the latest Newsletter I asked everyone to view the countdown rather than their own date.

25th Nov, 2016 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Community Specials Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016 Community News FAQ & Feedback

This weekend's Black Friday / Cyber Monday Special has begun with a ridiculously low reason to not pass up:
Premium Membership for Donation of $19.99! Slashed from $45.00!

See what you get: Compare Membership.

When the counter goes to "0" this offer will be removed to be replaced by different offer, don't pass up!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Community Specials: Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2016

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,