NES Classic

Nes Classic - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Dec, 2016 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  NES Classic
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

NES Classic

Why everyone is obsessed with NES Classic

The small package provides incredible trip through video game history. Ref. Source 9g.

NES Classic
NES Classic (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2016 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Classic NES

I remember those days… long, long time ago. I gave up that system for awhile now. While I had some nice times I would not buy one of them again. There are so many better games I could download and play right on my phone.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

NES Classic
A Friend

NES Classic Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I remember the original NES and my friend and I playing the games. But I am one that likes the classic Atari games and recently bought a plug and play game that has 110 classic Atari games to play. Just need to plug it into my tv and away I go.

28th Dec, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Classic NES

Sighs, I found it very frustrating how quickly they were sold out and if I get the chance I do wish to purchases it. I grew up with the NES, before moving onto Playstation, and I still have fond memories of the system.

On why it is so popular, again for many the NES is their childhood and nostalgic is a very powerful force. There are many classic and beloved games from this system that many talk about even today.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2016 - 12:29am

> TOPIC: NES Classic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,