Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Page 3 of 4

I will admit I am one of those who worried - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Rogue One Star Wars Story 2010s
5th Jan, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Page 3

The best way to rate a movie, in my opinion, is to take out the brand value. For instance if this movie wasn't labelled "Star Wars" in it would it be just as good or is the "Star Wars" in it making you like it? I see it as a good movie but nothing wow. It didn't leave me feeling sorry or connected with the characters I felt like it if it was a big stage play.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
A Friend

Story Wars Star One Rogue

I enjoyed the movie and I guess that's my rating system. The fact that is was Star Wars made it a bit more enjoyable for me because it dealt with some aspects of the very first Star Wars movie in a way that I thought was believable. I won't ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie but the ending for me was spot on.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The ending was spot on. I did love the way it was tied to the original Star Wars. It is hard to beat the last 45 minutes or so.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Story Wars Star One Rogue

Even if it was not labeled a star wars movie it was still a great movie. I like that it gave some answers to the time between episode three and episode 4.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Story Wars Star One Rogue

Yes, and it was like an old time movie where main characters actually died. It was a movie abut a war war after all it was a suicide mission.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes there was no happy ending here on this movie. As it is like in real life at times there is no happy ending. I liked how they ended the movie and it fit in well with what else we already knew.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Rogue One Star Wars Story - Page 3

A good flick with lots of action keeping up with the Star Wars story. Many were worried that Disney would take Star Wars in a different direction but so far they haven't disappointed.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rogue One Star Wars Story Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

I will admit I am one of those who worried about what Disney would do with the star wars movies. I am happy with Rogue one and now I am ready for the next installment.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,