Assassin's Creed

Assassin' S Creed - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Assassin' s Creed 2010s
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Assassin's Creed"?

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2016 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Creed Assassins

When Callum Lynch explores the memories of his ancestor Aguilar and gains the skills of a Master Assassin, he discovers he is a descendant of the secret Assassins society.
Director: Justin Kurzel
Stars: Marion Cotillard, Michael Fassbender, Essie Davis, Jeremy Irons.

31st Mar, 2017 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The chases and fighting moves were very engaging but the story fell 10 meters short of being inspiring. If they had kept the historical perspective I would have been more interested than seeing a modern time machine going back to the period. And the end was dreadful. After all this searching it was 'right under their noses'?

1st Apr, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Creed Assassins

I think they could have done more work on the blood connection. For me its only the machine that made the connection even though the Assassins claimed "Its in the blood".

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed
A Friend

Creed Assassins

This movie was in an awkward position.

Those not fans of the game series would miss a lot of the references (The actual titular creed of the assassins in particular makes zilch sense without an explanation of the philosophy behind it, which the movie lacked)

Those who were fans are likely put off by the… liberties taken.

3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Assassin's Creed

Never played the game although I've always meant too but I thought the movie wasn't bad for not having any background in it. The action sequences were great.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Assassin's Creed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,