Pic Me - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 11th Nov, 2016 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Pic Me
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Pic Of Me
A Friend

Pic Of Me

I hope this one works cause I can't crop it much more. Chuckle. I'm not good a cropping but I gave it a whirl. *laugh*.

Pic Of Me
Pic Of Me (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Me Pic

Selexa, I sent you an Email which you can reply to. Please send me the original photo you were trying to upload and I will do it for you.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Pic Of Me
A Friend

Pic Of Me Gallery Forum International

I sent the pic by email for you. Thanks for the help cause I'd like more of my face in it if possible.

8th Nov, 2016 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Me Pic

Done! I used the whole photo you sent it just needed to be flipped to the right side. You look like a happy person, thanks for your input into the Community.

9th Nov, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Me Pic

Hello smiling Selexa, nice to have you here and to see someone share a pic of themselves.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Pic Of Me
A Friend

Pic Of Me

Now How do I add this as my avatar? Not really sure. Can someone help me with this so my face shows up on the forum boards from now on. Thank you kindly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Pic Me

Hi Selexa, maybe you missed my post: How To Upload My Avatar? which basically says that custom avatars are only available for premium members. You can always choose a regular avatar: Edit Avatar.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Pic Of Me
A Friend

Pic Me International Forum Gallery

It also said donaters could put a pic of themselves as well and I donated a few dollars so that's why I'm asking. At least that is what I saw a few times. If it has changed then sure I'll put something else up. No problems if I have to *smile*.

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Pic Of Me

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,