Stupid Christmas Presents

Stupid Christmas Presents - Christmas - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The stupidest Christmas presents

A POO emoji pillow, USB-powered hand-warming gloves and a social media shower curtain. These are the dumbest presents that everyone should buy. Ref. Source 3g.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2016 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Presents Christmas Stupid

Is any gift given from the heart really "Stupid". Things might be odd or not fit well with what you expect but don't lose focus of the reason for giving.

10th Dec, 2016 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Stupid Christmas Presents Christmas

Sorry but I do think you can give stupid presents in fact by giving a present you might actually show that you did not care much in giving it. For instance, if you are allergic to chocolate but get a box of chocolates!

11th Dec, 2016 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

In that case you should look at the intention. Yes, they should have done more work in finding out about you but that is not always possible. If you are just a co-worker they may not know everything about you, they're just trying to be nice, see it for what its worth.

20th Dec, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Its the thought that counts but being thoughtful shows you care, that is what is important in gift giving. Can you imagine giving a diabetic a box full of chocolates? That would be stupid.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Amy Iverson: How to turn unwanted Christmas gifts into cash

Most of us receive some gifts we either don't want or will never use. Don't let them go to waste. The web makes it easy to sell them or trade them for a gift we actually want. Ref. Source 3r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Didn't get anything stupid this year. I don't like people giving me things I really can't use so I sort of announce what I'm looking at way before Christmas *wink*.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stupid Christmas Presents Christmas

No stupid gifts this year either for me. I don't regard any gifts as stupid to be honest. Some are less thoughtful than others but at least they took the time to buy me something. It's the thought that counts with me. I try to be thoughtful buying others gifts but I know that some people just aren't very good at it *smile*.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Stupid Christmas Presents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,