Me Desert '91

Me Desert ' 91 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 7th Dec, 2016 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Me Desert ' 91
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2016 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Me Desert '91
A Friend

Me Desert '91

This is a photo of me in the desert back in 1991 when I was over in Saudi Arabia back in the spring of 1991. Spring break 1991 Sand, Scuds and surf.

Me Desert '91
Me Desert '91 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Desert Me

Were you career military or just a for a tour / draft? Sorry if the question is stupid as I don't know your particular situation.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Me Desert '91
A Friend

Me Desert '91 Gallery Forum International

I volunteered to enter the service in 1982 I spent nine and a half years in before I left. It was a fun time and I enjoyed it. I never did look at it as a full time career but a stepping stone to a civilian job.

I believe there is no stupid questions. Asking questions can give you insight or more knowledge in certain aspects of life.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Me Desert '91

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,