California Veterans - Page 2 of 2

Wish they were helping more veterans so less - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
California Veterans California veteran, former soldiers, retired military - Californian Veterans
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

California Veterans
A Friend

California Veterans - Page 2

I heard him on the news and he is very well spoken. He's 105 and still has all his faculties. I think that's great. My hat's off to one of the greatest generation. They earned that moniker and it's well deserved.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Veterans California

Fresno VA Medical Center's Nurse of the Year. Meet Doca Merdjanoska from Macedonia, one of VA's top nurses. Our continuing series of outstanding VA employees features a surgical department nurse at the Fresno VA Medical Center. Source 8s.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

California Veterans
A Friend

California Veterans History & Civil Business Politics

Why does it seem that more of the people who treat our veterans better and right seem to be from foreign countries where they feel those who have written that blank check deserve better care.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

California Veterans
A Friend

Page 2 Veterans California

Because Americans feel entitled and forget how to say thanks, excuse me, and sorry. We have become s crass society and lost our manners I fear.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Veterans California

Volunteer helps veterans network for jobs. Bill Loeber, 66, was recently honored for donating more than 500 hours to Operation Connect at Cal State San Marcos. Source 3p.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

California Veterans

ASPIRE Center Helps Veterans Get Their Life Back. Here's one Veteran's story about finding a “good place to be” thanks to VA's Aspire Center in San Diego, a 40-bed facility aimed at promoting recovery in Veterans returning from combat. Source 4s.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

California Veterans
A Friend

California Veterans - Page 2

Wish they were helping more veterans so less and less are taking thier lives because they can not handle it. Or that they get more centers like this through out the States to be there to assist veterans. This seems like a good program.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: California Veterans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,