Thebigcurve Introduction

Thebigcurve Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Dec, 2016 - 4:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Thebigcurve Introduction
A Friend

Thebigcurve Introduction

Hi. My name is Eric and I love history. I also love role playing games. I also love epic fantasy, so it seemed to me that ROKII would be a good fit for me.
So, here I go.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Thebigcurve

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Thebigcurve Introduction
A Friend

Thebigcurve Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the website Eric! There are so many Role-playing Game's available to play. Almost every edition of D & D is active in this site. Not to mention Ruler of Kings which is great fun. Good luck and see you around!

> TOPIC: Thebigcurve Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,