Rex Tillerson

Rex Tillerson - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Rex Tillerson ExxonMobil CEO
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rex Tillerson

Donald Trump to pick ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson as his secretary of State, multiple reports say

The president-elect will name Tillerson as his nominee for secretary of State, according to reports from the New York Times and NBC. Democrats and some Republicans have raised concerns about the oil industry executive's connections to Russia amid reports that Vladimir Putin's government may have intervened in the U.S. Presidential election in an effort to steer the result in Trump's favor. Ref. USAToday.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Rex Tillerson
Rex Tillerson (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Tillerson Rex

Senate confirms Rex Tillerson for secretary of State

The Senate confirmed former ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of State on Wednesday, even as Democrats blocked progress on other Cabinet nominees chosen by President Trump. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Rex Tillerson
A Friend

Rex Tillerson History & Civil Business Politics

I think Rex Tillerson will work out as SECSTATE. I listened to his answers. I thought when he said that his job at Exxon was to advance Exxon's interest and if confirmed his job as SECSTATE would be to advance US interests and those interested are not the same he had me. More, he said he's going through this process because he is a patriot… at least according to him. I like that too. Now let's see if he keeps his word.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Tillerson Rex

Trump's man tasked with avoiding war with Russia

WITH relations between the US and Russia worsening since American air strikes in Syria, Donald Trump's right-hand man heads to Moscow with a big task. Ref. Source 8t.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Tillerson Rex

Trump regularly undercuts Secretary of State Tillerson — and it takes a toll. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is taking time off as reports say he is considering quitting. Here are a few of his differences with President Trump. Source 1g.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Rex Tillerson
A Friend

Rex Tillerson

I love all these unnamed sources even when the man himself contradicts what the unnamed source said the new thinks it has to report it. And this is why the news is so mistrusted any more. Maybe they start by saying even though Rex Tillerson himself denies the allegation there are unnamed sources who want to try and feel cool and in the know who say he is contemplating resigning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Rex Tillerson
A Friend

Rex Tillerson

Just another time that the fake news is trying to make the Trump administration look like it is crumbling from the inside. They want to appease their followers soo much they are inventing their own stories to make the president look bad. Does not matter the truth as that does not make the ratings go up.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Rex Tillerson
A Friend

Rex Tillerson Politics Business Civil & History

Yes, and push their own agenda. I wish the news didn't have an agenda, whether on the left or on the right. I wish the news just reported the news and we actually got to decide for ourselves instead of slanting in a such a way to influence us because they think we are too stupid to come to our own conclusion. Or maybe they think we are too stupid to see that they are slating things… and they may be right in a lot of cases.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rex Tillerson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,