Super Mario Run

Super Mario Run - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Jan, 2017 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Super Mario Run
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Super Mario Run

Will 'Super Mario Run' be as successful as 'Pokemon Go'?

The new Nintendo mobile game earned 2,850,000 downloads on its first day. Ref. Source 9d.

Super Mario Run
Super Mario Run (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Run Mario Super

I can imagine this game making lots of bucks but not as much as it's competitor Pokemon Go because it's basically as the duplicate of New Super Mario Bros, playing a different version of it but in the android device doesn't make much of a difference. Unlike Pokemon Go, you have the ability to explore around and do stuff in real life in order to continue the game, and people like that kind of game-play.

11th Jan, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Super Mario Run Gaming Video & Issues Computer

The free demo is fun, but frustratingly short. I think this game is a good idea, but I know I, for one, am not going to buy it. It has really good graphics, physics, and control mechanisms, but I am not a big enough fan of this style of game to pay to play it. I think they should make it so that you can buy parts of the game, but the core levels are free (And maybe you need lives to play, which only restore at 1/day, unless you pay). I think they would make more money with this alternate scheme, but I am not on the development team, so I don't get any say.

> TOPIC: Super Mario Run

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,