Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 217 of 1199

Still trying to shield himself with bound - Page 217 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 217

You got it, thanks. (Mostly didn't know if you'd need strength just to get to him or any other physical altercation. Thanks for the guidance.).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay hears the commotion and goes over to see what is happening. He sees Velon and wades in to help as well. He will also use his persuasion to help calm the crowd and get the prisoner to talk.

Out of Character: EDIT I'm not sure how cooperative rolls work. How will Fay's roll help Velon?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 30th Apr, 2017 - 10:40pm

30th Apr, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy becomes quiet when Cratol steps between him and his sister, before watching as he leads Elyria away. Both are upset, though in the young woman's case she is more frustrated then anything. It was not often that she and her brother argued but since she became his squire it did happen more often. Sighing she says, “He agreed to let me become his squire, yet he always tells me to stay out of danger when a battle starts.”

The cleric for his part tries to calm himself, and is a bit annoyed when Corren tells him to do such. Still Geoffroy nods before saying softly as he moves his gaze to the him, “Perhaps, but as Elyr is my squire, they are my responsibility. I need to make sure Elyr stays safe. So many have already died, even among those from the Silver Blaze. She is not yet strong enough to risk getting into a fight during this battle. I am just… I am trying to look out for her.” This last detail was especially quiet.

It should be fairly clear that the stress of the battle was getting to him a bit, as it was perhaps for many, though he has generally been hiding it well. Learning his sister had gone to help save the prisoners had brought his fears and uncertainty to the forefront. They were out numbered and they were low on resources, there was risk even for those who could fight and defend themselves well.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st May, 2017 - 1:59am

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 217 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sighs. "I understand, my friend. And keeping her safe is something we all want, but remember, making mistakes and taking chances is the way most of us learn. I am sure when you were coming up, you did things your mentors advised you not to do, eh? She has enough people watching over her. She probably feel she needs you more as a teacher than a protector. Talk to her, but don't talk down to her, okay?"

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Grumbling, the crowd moves back a bit and let the paladin and bard through.

The battered and bruised man says, "I'll talk, I'll talk, just get me out of here!"

Out of Character: for future reference Fay, when you aid another on a check, you essentially grant them advantage.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Volen picks the man up by the collar and drags him a bit further away into a corner or at least against a wall.

"Why did you attack this city? What do they want?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 217

And Fay asks, "How many of you are there? From where did you come and to whither are you bound? And last, when dost this army leave?"

Once he answers all question Fay will do as promised and provide him with food and drink.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st May, 2017 - 1:19am

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 217

Still trying to shield himself with bound hands, the man says, "People, we need people. As many live bodies as we could manage. I don't know what they want with them, something about an army."

"We were also told to take everything of value that we can find, for tribute, but that's not the main concern. I don't know when we're leaving. We were supposed to assault the fortress with Lennithon and capture those within as well when the town was secure, but now, I don't know."

Out of Character: Reminder for all but Velon, Lennithon is the name chanted by the enemy army while the great blue dragon was fighting you.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.