Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 218 of 1199

The broken prisoner before Velon says, "I - Page 218 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 218

"Answer my friend here. Where did you come from? Who is in charge? Who sent you?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Velon, Thank you for your help here. Methinks this man speak true. Now you know as much as I for I was caught here at unawares as you. I will go share this information and provide you with much of the credit, this is my pledge. Please protect this man for I fear the townsfolk now may have at him again. Send word if more he answers, what we have learned be too important not to share and quickly."

Fay provides the man some food and a draught of water. He then goes and finds Poljen and then Lia and relays all that he was told. "Tis not anything in the caverns or catacombs within these churls desireth. Tis the people that is their first concern for our enemy intends to turn them into an army, by some fell, evil dwimmer-craft and enter them into some form of thralldom. This is my guess from what I've been told. The one named Velon who we rescued was key in getting this information, this you should know as well."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st May, 2017 - 2:03am

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol looks at Elyria and simply states, "Sit, Relax, Wait." Cratol goes back to sitting with his back against the magic door.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 218 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I'll protect him. No further harm shall come to him. Well done, Fay. From the sound of it, this is all the more reason we can't let them leave this city with prisoners."

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The man keeps talking, "We serve Tiamat, praise be to the queen of all. But ah, if you meant her mortal servant, Wyrmspeaker Rezmir ordered us here."

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia is still on the battlements staring out at the enemy. While focused on this she hears a rustle of clothes. Looking to the sound she notices the half-elf that her and Nyzahr had saved from the brute in the alley. "Hello. ?" The woman looks at her. " You are Lia Galanodel, are you not? " Lia nods and says " Yes, I am. Why do you ask?" The woman looks hesitant to speak but at last does so. " Hello Lia. I am called Mari Chandler. I was told that you saved me from that assailant. Thank you so much!"

Lia smiles " No thanks are necessary. I am glad to have helped you. " The woman's blue eyes look fervently at Lia." But it is. I was at his mercy. You saved me. I wish to repay you and travel with you. " Lia eyes her with surprise. " You know not where we travel. I am with a mercenary company. We go to dangerous places and fight deadly creatures. I do not wish you to die following me. " Mari pleads" Please allow me to join you. I have much to learn from you. I will follow you if you do not allow me to join you. " Lia sighs. " I tried to warn you. How can you help our group? You can't come along on a free ride. "
Mari smiles. " I am skilled at procuring items. I am stealthy and trained to hide in shadows. " Lia ponders this for a moment. " I will allow you to go. On one condition. You must obey me in what I say. If you fail on that you will be sent packing. " Mari grins. " Of course Lia. I am your loyal servant. " Lia smiles. " Okay Mari. Go down below and get some rest. Tomorrow will be a huge day most likely. Find me tomorrow. I will be down in the caverns. " Mari says " Yes, Lia. Goodnight. " She practically skips down the battlement.

As she departs Fay approaches and speaks of the prisoner and Velon. She frowns before answering. " Well done Ionneg, both you and this..Velon. So most likely with the dragon gone they will take all the prisoners that they can, leave us in here and leave. We must find a way to chase them away and free the prisoners. Once they are away from here with the prisoners it will be much harder to free them. We can't abandon them to these monsters. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st May, 2017 - 2:46am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 218

The prisoner's words strike a chord with Velon. Bahamut's will sets him in direct opposition to the evils of Tiamat. The clarity this brings him is apparent on his face. He is now sure that he has been guided here by Bahamut for the purpose of opposing them at all costs. He will die to save innocents from being taken prisoner if he must.

"Where is Rezmir?"

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 218

The broken prisoner before Velon says, "I don't know, I swear I don't know. Not here. Somewhere far to the north I think. That is the direction the tributes have been going"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.