Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 270 of 270

Poljen lets out one of his bird-like cries - Page 270 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 44 Minutes Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 41 150 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here.
Post Date: 9 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 270

The Sage says...

Round Two

Cratol and Tallis dance in while the enemy is still somewhat disjointed and confused. Unfortunately, they both have a difficult time striking at the surprisingly wily mage.

Geoffroy, Mari, and Velon make it through the cloud along with Lia. The elf is doing fine, but the other three are too overcome by the fumes to act.

The enemy, finally getting together, surges forward, trying to cut down the party while they're still struggling with the poison gas. Several blows are exchanged as swords, spears, and axes are brought to bear. Mari goes down when a greatsword leaves a long rent in her armor.
Poljen and Fay are unable to find a route through the mass to the mage, and have to settle for striking down one of the men in their way.

Bolts of energy come streaking through the cloud, unerringly seeking out the mage to impact him harshly as Onwen casts Magic Missile. In response, the enemy mage casts something, and vanishes.

Out of Character: Velon is hit twice for a total of 10, Poljen hit once for 6 (Reduced to 3), and Geoffroy hit once for 6. Mari is down for the count.

Initiative order: Cratol, Lia, Tallis, Geoffroy, Fay, Onwen, Poljen, Velon, Elyria.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol
Monk level 5

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet

Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

the Quiet says...

Cratol will strike Where the mage vanished in hopes that he can hit him and that he is just invisible. I think he will be striking with disadvantage but hoping the bless helps him hit still *smile* He will spend another Ki point.
Cratol Results:
  • Attacks on D20 (+3): 15, 15, 17, 4(-10) (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 4, 6, 9, 9 (4 rolls)
  • D4 additions on D4 (+0): 2, 1, 1, 3, 3, 3 (6 rolls)

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Faevalor Baronsson
Bard 5

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Lord Song says...

Fay sees Mari go down and immediately moves to protect her. He pulls out his scimitars and attacks the person who attacked Mari with abandon. He says nothing, fury is evident in his eyes.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 8 Hours Ago
Faevalor Baronsson Results:
  • Attack Scimitar (+1) on D20 (+5): 22 (1 roll)
  • Attack Scimitar on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Damage (+1) on D6 (+3): 5 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D6 (+2): 7 (1 roll)
  • Bless on D4 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Velon Rodaan
Paladin 2 Sorcerer 3

Novice / Cover
Character Sheet ◀

Page 270 Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

Ignoble says...

Out of character: Rolling concentration to maintain Bless (With advantage due to War Caster feat).

Daishain, I'm assuming the enemy is still somewhat grouped together. Can Velon reach two different foes from where he stands, or from a nearby position he could move to? (I may twin or quicken a melee cantrip to get two targets. Also considering GFBlade secondary target damage.).
Velon Rodaan Results:
  • Bless concentration on D20 (+3): 21, 10 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 5 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 5

Follower / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀

Thread Main RPG DampD e Daishains

The Heartwarder says...

Lia notices Mari falling out of the corner of her eye. She takes aim at the person that cut Mari down. The elf after loosing the arrow touches her amulet with her free hand and gestures towards Mari sending healing energy her way.

Specific Action: Takes shot at individual who struck Mari and bonus action for healing word on Mari.

Out of Character: : Daishain, I was adding in ability modifier as well for life cleric bonus to healing. I was in error and corrected it as of now. Sorry about that. Bow attack was already rolled for on my last action post.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 5 Hours Ago
Lia Galanodel Results:
  • Healing word level 1 on D4 (+3): 4 (1 roll)

Post Date: 5 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Faevalor Baronsson
Bard 5

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lord Song says...

Fay will use a luck roll for his second scimitar attack and re-roll that attack now.
Faevalor Baronsson Results:
  • Attack Scimitar on D20 (+4): 18 (1 roll)

Post Date: 4 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Velon Rodaan
Paladin 2 Sorcerer 3

Novice / Cover
Character Sheet ◀

Page 270 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Ignoble says...

Out of character: Velon was able to keep his concentration, so Poljen and Cratol can continue to spam Bless on all attacks and saves.

Velon spits as he recovers from the noxious gas. He eyes the nearby enemies and and let's out a feral growl as he steps forward to finally cut down these foes. His flaming green longsword swings for one nearby target, and then another, green flame leaping around between them (Hopefully!).

(Velon is using green flame blade twice, burning sorcery points to quicken the spells.).
Velon Rodaan Results:
  • GFB attack on D20 (+8): 20, 12, 13, 20 (4 rolls)
  • Bless on D4 (+0): 2, 3 (2 rolls)
  • Slash damage on D8 (+5): 10, 7, 6, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Fire damage on D8 (+0): 2, 5, 7, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Secondary target fire on D8 (+3): 8, 11 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 44 Minutes Ago / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 270

The Cold Fury says...

Poljen lets out one of his bird-like cries as he continues to swing his sword. "Hya!" He trusts that the mage will be handled by his comrades, and focuses on simply cutting down enemies.

Out of Character: : If an enemy drops from one attack shift the second to the next closest.
Poljen Son of Nels Results:
  • Attack 1 & 2 on D20 (+7): 27, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Damage 1 & 2 on D8 (+6): 9, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Bless 1 & 2 on D4 (+0): 1, 3 (2 rolls)

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Baby Mourning Doves
Baby Mourning Doves
Uploaded by: JB
Rated: 2/10 + 5 comments
Last comment: JB 1.5 Day(s) Ago