Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 450 of 1199

Poppo looks about the scene and says, "I - Page 450 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st Aug, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 450

The Quiet Shadow says...

Feeling more at ease enough to put down the dagger, and thankful the male kobold was sent away, Zarra will say to the one with beautiful burnished gold scales and melodic voice, "Thank you, I can dress myself if you just bring them to me." She had depended on herself so long, she didn't was to come off as weak in accepting help getting dressed.

Once they were handed to her, though her leggings were a bit of an issue given the pain, Zarra will ask, "Why did you help me? My kin so hated by those above ground, especially those wronged by them. My would have left me to be sacrificed at the hands of the bullywugs." The drow was thankful, but still confused as well, and wished to gauge their motives or intent.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:55pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+6): 7 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She carefully gathers the clothing, handing the articles to Zarra and looking slightly away as she begins dressing. Zarra is having some trouble reading her reptilian features.

In response to the drow's question, she states, "Many would say the same of kobolds. The reputation is not quite so fearsome, but no less tinged with pain. But there are exceptions from both peoples, however rare those exceptions may be. A lone dark elf, traveling in the day, who has obviously been on the surface for some time? There is cause to doubt first impressions. I am glad to see our assumptions of innocence were at least partly true."

"Most of your wounds are healing well, but the one in your thigh is infected. Something was festering on that spear. It has proven resistant to alchemical potions, and I am afraid none here are talented in healing magic. Your body is handling it well enough with treatment, but it could take weeks before you can walk far without a true healer."

"Fortunately in this regard, Jad and Clara were waiting and watching here for a reason. There are people coming this way for a rendezvous, a few of them are capable of what you need."

"I am afraid I must ask you something in turn however. We have chosen to trust you. Was that trust well founded?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:43am

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The phantom steeds convey the group north at great speed. They are fairly close to the meeting point when they come upon the scene of an apparent battle. A froglike humanoid wearing crude gear lies dead on the road, a crossbow bolt jutting from its throat.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 450 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Well, it appears there is at least some cause for concern from here on" Fay says. "But after what we just encountered methinks we could make quick work of this enemy… as long as their numbers be manageable."

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack jumps on the occasion to stop his magic (Manic?) horse and stretch his legs, while looking at the spot where the battle happened.

"Seems like these froggy-wugs or whatever their name is bit on more that they could chew, here… Shame we don't have a ranger or a tracker of sorts here, would be a great boon to cross this wilderness. If these little slimy guys are creeping about, I could bet these swamps are filled with spikes and nets and all kinds of traps for unwary pilgrims like ourselves. I would advise caution, except it doesn't seem to be this group strong point !"

He stifles an ironic chuckle as he observes the scene, trying to make sense of what happened here.

Out of Character: Investigation and Perception checks to find clues as to what transpired there, how long ago, and if they are being watched or spied on.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jack determines fairly quickly that the bullywugs had set an ambush here. A single humanoid fled from the road, bleeding from a wound, they had most likely fired the bolt that brought down the body you found.

A few hundred paces east of the road, the bullywugs apparently caught up with the fleeing individual. There was a tussle, a little more blood spilled, and then a body dragged off towards the mere. There isn't enough blood on the ground to be sure the victim was dead.

It looks like this happened early this morning.

Out of Character: nice investigation check there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 450

"Caw… caw… cotton? What was that word you used, Jack? Shall I charge into the swamp?!"

After Jack's investigation, "What did you find? Traps? How far are we from the meeting point?"

Out of Character: Velon scans their surroundings for any current threats.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 450

Poppo looks about the scene and says, "I hope that this wasn't our meeting party. We had better try to find that one that was dragged off. Maybe they are still alive and haven't turned into bullywug food. Speaking of which, I wonder if bullywugs do any cooking? Can't imagine they like salt. I'll have to ask one when we see them."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.