Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 452 of 1199

On what was said, Karra will pause in consideration - Page 452 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 452

Cratol is glad for the momentary stop. He gets off the horse and rubs his sore muscles and back side. "How do you people stand riding these beasts. I feel like I was just beat up." Once every one gets back on he will climb back in the saddle gingerly and hangs on for another ride.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia listens thoughtfully to the others as they discuss the scene. " Time is of the essence as others have already said. These steeds will be with us but a short time. We must focus on our destination and press on. "

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oswald finally recovers himself in his seat about the time the group heads on, forcing him to hold on once more.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 452 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The meeting place only being a few minutes ahead, the group presses on.

Soon enough, Jad and a kobold you do not know step out of the bushes and wave at you. Jad has dropped the brightly colored uniform he wore the last time you saw him in favor of a drab tunic and leggings, colored to blend into the low vegetation of this area.

Out of Character: reminder, Jack, Oswald, and Cratol have heard of Jad by now, but have not met him.

23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow had the distinct impression that the one with burnished gold scales and melodic voice was not simply a kobold like the others, though Karra was not certain how or in what way. She appreciated being believed though, and found herself hoping she might meet her again.

Allowing herself to relax though, especially in relieving any pressure to her leg, but will go digging around in her pack for a ration. Either not thinking or feeling comfortable with asking for something to eat, given how much Jad and Clara had already done for her and not wishing to impose.

Out of Character: Seems the Dungeon Master ninja'd me, edited my post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:43pm

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seeing the kobold Cratol tenses up. He remembers fighting with some of them in Greenest as they worked to save the citizens. He will watch the others to see if this is a friend or a foe as they have told him about the kobold the group met before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 452

Zarra:

Not long after the as yet unnamed golden kobold left, Jad comes in dragging a sled full of freshly boned fish, it looks nearly as heavy as he is. At Zarra's request he states, "Are you sure? There's going to be plenty to go around, even with some of the really big folk joining us tonight, and these cook up rather nicely, as nasty of a disposition they might have in life. Had to chase a few away before they put even more holes in you earlier."

If Zarra insists, he'll shrug, and get the rations for her without argument.

Either way, he proceeds to build up the fire in the corner, and pulls a metal rack out of an apparently magical bag at his waist, along with a pot the kobold could have taken a bath in, a sack of rice, another of dried vegetables, and a satchel full of spices and cooking utensils.

In short order, he's made a broth from the bones, heads, and organs of the fish, then pulled those out before adding the rice and vegetables and leaving it to simmer. "Call out if that starts to bubble too hard would you? My mistress stated our other guests should be arriving shortly."

With that, he ducks back outside.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:25pm

23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 452

The Quiet Shadow says...

On what was said, Karra will pause in consideration before deciding just to find something to snack on until dinner was completed. Speaking, she says, "Are you sure it is a good idea? I would have to uncover my face, they would see what I am." She is uncertain, imagining them not being so keen to dine with a drow.

She agrees to keep an eye on the soup, making sure it doesn't boil over. Admittedly, it takes her a moment to get close enough so as to be ready if it does. Zarra hoped though that it will be fine until the kobold returns.

Out of Character: Well, it seems editing my post went unneeded. Also, seem we both mistyped her name.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:23pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.