Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 99 of 1199

A deep voice calls from outside the gate, - Page 99 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 99

Cratol will nod at the thought of staying inside the walls to fight. Not wanting to be outside the wall is a good thing. "What if we all focus on one of the lizards killing it will cause the partner to go berserk thus it may help us by killing those around it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Great idea Cratol!" exclaims Cahleth as he approaches. "Think of the damage they may cause within their own ranks. We can definitely use these beasts natural tendencies against them. They are quite stout, however, any ideas on how to quickly kill one?"

Note: Adding a Nature roll, just in case I might know of any weaknesses.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia nods at Cahleth. " I know of no special weakness that they have. We should kill them at range if possible. Decide now which to target. We can target the first one in or if they are side by side the one to the right. Does that sound good? We have enough magic and ranged weaponry to take one out fairly quickly hopefully. What we can't afford is splitting fire between the two. One has to die quickly. " She looks towards the defenders massing at the gate. " We should get in position quickly. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:11pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 99 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen shrugs, unlimbers his longbow and sets the bowstring to it. "Some of you on top of the wall. I will stand by the gate, so if they get too close, or we need to sally out, I will be ready for that."

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth agrees fully with Lia. "I will rush up to the walls to command the archers. They lack the precision to focus fire, but their volleys will harry the others while we focus our attention on the primary target. Might you, my fair lady, have any magic to mark the unlucky lizard?"

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia shakes her head. " No I do not. I can come up on top of the wall with you and whoever else wishes to. When we are in position I can call down Sune's blessings on you Cahleth and a couple of others. It will increase your odds of hitting the creature. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 99

"I could try ensnaring it, but these are powerful creatures, and likely to break whatever brambles I could throw at it."

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 99

A deep voice calls from outside the gate, "Citizens of Greenest, it is time to surrender."

Out of Character: clarification, there isn't a place to stand on top of most of the outer wall. There are a pair of small guard towers by each gate, and a few more spread out along its length, but you can get only maybe 4 people on each with room to fire down.

There is plenty of such space on top of the fort walls for the volunteers, and I thought that was where Cahleth sent them, but where you're at now is near the edge of bow range. They risk hitting you if they fire in your direction.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.