Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 186 of 948

Daishain, I just now noticed your post about - Page 186 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Apr, 2017 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 186

Daishain,

You said something about a fast forward once we are all ready for it. I guess I'll start the ball rolling, I'm ready for the fast forward. Anybody else ready or is there more to do in the here and now?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There's a bit of an interaction between Onwen and Nyzahr, the new guy Velon could use some introducing, people still haven't answered the poor guy's question, it looked to me like Geoffroy wanted to start something with his sister, and I figured this would be a good time to introduce Mari Chandler if Lia is up for dealing with a fangirl.

Or we could ignore all that and skip on ahead, fine with me either way, just trying to give people a chance to take a breath and get pseudo downtime RP in if they wish, things have been pretty action packed since the party got to town.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

True dat. I'll go in and start a conversation with Velon. I'll look back for his questions, I may have missed them.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 186 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Basically, he offered his assistance, and asked what the [favorite expletive here] is going on.

Poor bugger got head clonked upon arrival to town.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is ready for her fan girl. It's nice to have a little downtime. It's been constant combat for a month or more in real time *smile*.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was thinking we could handle her much like with Geoffroy's squire Elyria. You've got the basic personality and most of the character interactions. I'll handle stats, related stuff, and any situation where unknown factors are influencing her behavior. Sound good?

Incidentally, based on what you told me before, I've got her statted up as a 1st level Rogue. She'll stay 3 levels behind you, with an eye to take the thief subclass when that choice comes.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Apr, 2017 - 10:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 186

Thanks for working Velon in everyone. He'd be most curious to know why the city is under attack as they might affect their strategy. If they want something in the tower, for instance, we can wait them out a bit and use the advantages of the fortifications. If they just want to sack the city, take slaves, and leave, however, we can't stay in here for too long.

For now Velon assumes you are all good, heroic folk for saving the prisoners and doesn't necessarily need to know your back stories, but would be happy to answer any questions you have about him.

Looking forward to being useful in our next encounter. Velon didn't end up making much of a difference in the rescue mission!

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 186

Daishain,
I just now noticed your post about Mari. I'm sorry. I was waiting for you to post something about her. I'll post later today introducing her.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.