Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 3 of 948

I suspect it is safe enough to assume it is - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2017 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
4th Jan, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 3

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, so minor update. Weighting 64 lbs, Geoffroy now has enough rations for 4 people for 10 days. Upgraded Elyria's armour from scale mail to chain mail… any suggestions of something the cleric can get his sister with 6 platinum and 5 gold left in funds?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Buy her another set of fine clothes. You could buy her a bottle of perfume or a steel mirror if she doesn't have one. If you have all the basics covered for her then that's all I can think of. Lia could buy her some of those if you like. She would want to help her out in any way that she could. I'm not sure how into those she would be since she is a squire aspiring to be a knight. Just some suggestions to think about.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

@Thomaslee If we're talking practical items, a light crossbow would give her something to use while staying at a distance from combat. I might also be thinking about tools that would be useful if she ever becomes separated from the group. That steel mirror Kyr mentioned for instance makes a good signaling device in addition to the expected uses.

From the Main thread:

@Poljen, you can get your shield embossed with a custom design easily enough, but if you want better than the metallurgical equivalent of a child's crayon drawing, it would likely take longer than the hour or so you have. However, with that stated, it would not be out of place to say you had your shield emblem done before today.

@Sarai Good thought, but with that roll I'm going to say she doesn't notice something is amiss.

@Cahleth, untill you guys specify otherwise, I've been assuming the group is staying on the main market roads, with plenty of space and people around. Opportunities for ducking into alleys and emerging elsewhere do exist. The easiest thing would be to simply pop out of sight and wait until the followers pass by, but that may not provide the best vantage. You can also get up to almost any rooftop, but it is shortly after midday, avoiding notice up there would be quite difficult.

You do see something of an ideal vantage point up ahead. A three story brothel with a mostly enclosed veranda on the top floor oversees a large open market space, but you will likely need to lighten your coin purse to get in there without trouble from the owners.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jan, 2017 - 11:19pm

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Since I had only just thought of it, for now let's go with some simple paint. Maybe the next real town we are in, we can get it done right.... Assuming the basic emblem is agreeable to the team.

5th Jan, 2017 - 4:46am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks for the suggestion, especially the light crossbow. I will see what I can have him afford. Though admittedly I will try to have Geoffroy and perhaps Elyria keep with the themes that have been established for the party.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

@Thomaslee, silvering weapons is 100 GP per piece, so unless you back off somewhere else, its going to be out of reach. Sorry.

@Paulnelson Go ahead, and feel free to make any relevant details up (Just watch the content rating). You can go ahead and assume you come to an agreement concerning that veranda I mentioned, it offers an excellent view while being designed to be difficult for outsiders to see in. I'll just bill you later depending on that persuade roll biggrin.gif.

And don't worry about the number of people coming in, that thing's made for group encounters and the establishment is used to unusual requests.

@kyrroeth, T's request reminded me, you picked up a quiver of silvered arrows yes? I normally won't make you keep track of ammunition, simply assuming that by hook or by crook you replenish the supply on your own time. In the event that an encounter does give you reason to reach for the silvered ammo however, there's a 50% shot of an arrow being unrecoverable, so keep track of your shots and make rolls while looting the field if you have the chance.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jan, 2017 - 1:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 3

Okay, once I get a list of who is going inside the house with Poljen and Cathleth, I will write it up. Thanks!

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

I suspect it is safe enough to assume it is just you two going in. If more go in, the tails have less reason to remain where you can observe them from the brothel. If they choose to watch team 'boudoir snoopers' instead of the rest, you are unlikely to learn anything.

Of course, they might be specifically tailing either of you rather than the group as a whole, in which case that is an issue anyways, but you'll just have to see.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jan, 2017 - 2:00pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (948) »

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.