Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 214 of 948

Cratol, your damage rolls seem to be a bit - Page 214 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2017 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 214

Regarding Divine Sense:

Yes indeed, I'm reading the 5e version around specifically celestial, fiend, or undead. Mostly I just wasn't sure that I'd use this ability very often but then remembered Fay had an usual run in with a feeling of strong evil, so I figured I'd use it. I'll try it a few times as we get deeper into the cave, especially where Fay just pointed. There's also the chance at the locations of desecration.

Regarding the 'powerful good' side of things, I was also curious to see if anyone in the party struck Velon as particularly good! (Laugh).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Basically, the way I interpret it, Divine sense lets you pick up the presence of energy from the good and evil aligned planes. So while Lia and Geoffroy won't 'ping' for you right now, they might if channeling a powerful divine spell/ability. You might also sense Onwen if he is in the midst of channeling one of the stronger necromatic spells he knows (Raise dead and its ilk in particular).

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Might as well use that Inspiration Die for the first attack, in case 13 does not it. Please apply this roll, thank you. And thank you, Fay.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 214 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I guess I need to roll a Bless D4, right? One for each attack, I am guessing. If you just roll once, use the first one please.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oops, I clearly tried rolling multiples incorrectly. Daishain would you like me to re-roll some or all?

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cinder,

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing the first time I rolled. It was in another game but it was the same. It gets easier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 214

Thanks, yeah, makes sense now! The only thing that's difficult going forward is keeping track of the different damage dice since I've created a weird combo of Green Flame Blade and potential Smite damage, never mind when I decide to use sorcery points.

I love that just about the whole party gets bonus to hit via multiple Bless spells. Hopefully we're quite the deadly unit!

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 214

Cratol, your damage rolls seem to be a bit off, and you might as well roll for bless too.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.