Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 216 of 948

Hello again, everyone I do realize it has - Page 216 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th May, 2017 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 216

To Fay's query, yes bless works multiple times, yes it can be applied to both a bless and an attack in the same round. Frankly bless has been hailed as the best all around buff in the game, and I'm not disagreeing .

To Geoffroy's query: request granted, you can use that feat. It is quite flavorful, and does not present a balance problem.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks, I appreciate it! I was uncertain if you would say yes, but glad that you did. I will get on that then and decide how I will be adjusting Geoffroy's character sheet and get everything together, while also making another post before going to bed for the night.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th May, 2017 - 3:26am

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I forgot bless in case I need a con save for Lia. I won't bother rolling bless for the attack. I think it is a lost cause.

25th May, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 216 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hey Kyrroeth, perhaps you'd like to see the feat related to Sune? The book does have one for Clerics following her, which at some point you could give to Lia.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm curious Thomas. I would like to see the feat related to Sune if you don't mind.

25th May, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

I am glad you are curious, as I believe you may very well enjoy what the feat offers. Here you go:

Sune Heartwarder
Prerequisite: Cleric with the Life or Light Divine Domain
You are a celebrant of the goddess of love and beauty. Lady Firehair has proven to you that true love and following your heart are the only things that matter. Your vestments are deep crimson robes cut to show off your body.
Thanks to your devotion, you gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You gain proficiency in Persuasion.
• You learn the fire bolt cantrip.
• You learn the charm person spell and it is a domain spell for you. When you cast it, the target humanoid has disadvantage on its Wisdom saving throw.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th May, 2017 - 2:00pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 216

Thanks Thomas. Those really help emphasize which deity she serves. I will probably have to wait a while down the road before asking about her getting that. That is a nice boost in power.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 216

Hello again, everyone

I do realize it has been quite a weight on our Dungeon Master having to deal with my sudden disappearances of late, so let's just say it like this: I'm living in southern Brazil these days and their access to internet is… somewhat less than easy compared to other places. Still dealing with the situation but I'll do my utmost to be more present, I promise !

Thanks a lot for keeping Nyzahr in the game and thanks to Ninja for taking charge of the scouting mission. Looking back at what happened in the caves, there was no way we could have done it better (And Nyzahr probably would only have had a fleeting interest in a maimed, tortured prisoner, high elf or not… ah, the charm of the Chaotic Neutral !...).

Since everyone is engaged in fighting right now and Nyzahr is still standing guard at the entrance of the cave, I'll assume she remains an NPC until Daishain gives his green light.

And again, sorry about the headache: still intending to be part of this, if the Internet Gods Of Brazil let me.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 25th May, 2017 - 4:11pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.