Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 218 of 948

If you are certain your connection problems - Page 218 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 4:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 218

3 drakes, 7 humanoids including the mage. All but the mage and one of the guards are clustered in front of Poljen and the others, and seem to be trying to keep you away from the spellcaster so he can do his job.

None seem to be trying to head anywhere else at the moment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sweet! I missed with the second strike, but the first was critical! Time for a second dice roll. Come on, baby… give me something good….

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 26th May, 2017 - 1:31am

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain,

I forgot to mention on my main post previously. The next person that targets the mage after Lia's guiding bolt gets advantage to attack him. If it is Velon that would save him from using his inspiration die.

Edit: Daishain, ignore my previous statement about Lia's healing. I had it correct originally. Mari should have the other 3 hit points. One of those moments. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th May, 2017 - 10:50pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 218 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

How stout does door 6 look? Are there any keys obvious on hooks or dead guys' belts?

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Can Fay read and of the Draconic writing? If so, what does it tell him?

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There's a large key sitting on the belt of one of the better dressed guards, it looks like it might fit any or all of the keyed locks here.

Door #6 appears to be quite sturdy, with no obvious means of getting at the bolt or bar locking it from the inside. It should be possible to simply rip/blast it apart, but it won't be easy or quiet. You could always try just kicking it in, the door does open inwards.

Ah, right, we finally have people who speaketh the draconic tongue! Doors 1-6 read, in order: disposal, slaves, subjects, growing, cold room, laboratory.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th May, 2017 - 1:23am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 218

To Daishain:

I have just recuperated my connection to internet after 3 weeks of back-and-forth from the web provider, so that and a few other more personal factors mean I'll be able to make it back to my normal rhythm of posting as of right now.

If that fits with your requirements for the game, let me know. Otherwise, it has certainly been fun and I'll be left to just wish good luck to everyone !

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 27th May, 2017 - 3:54am

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 218

If you are certain your connection problems are done with, then you can join back in when ready.

If you are uncertain, then please wait, I promise not to kill off Nyzahr in the meantime.

Before you pick the first option, bear in mind that if you start posting and immediately disappear again, I'll consider that the last chance. I'm sorry, but its not fair to the others for them to rely on your presence and be left hanging.

For quick reference, Nyzahr's sitting at the entrance of the cave as a sentry.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.