Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 359 of 948

+1 Handaxe of Returning. A returning weapon - Page 359 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 4:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 359

I am really glad to hear that, I knew there was a bit of a risk, and I hadn't had a DMPC be that heavily involved before. Toss in the possibility of it being perceived as a "Marty Stue" situation, and I was rather nervous about it.

In any case, at present Thomas is several ingame hours behind you guys, so I'm giving him a chance to catch up, hence being a little slower on the updates. It'l pick up again shortly.

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I think what helped, is how Silas helped keep everyone else alive and in how he played off the rest of our characters. Without him I fear it might have been a total party kill even if that wouldn't have been intended.

Also, thanks for letting me try and catch up with Zarra since she is behind. I am on my 30 lunch right now though I have only 15 minutes until HR needs to close.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It looks like you guys might have missed it. Check page 452, your time on phantom steed back is over.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 359 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I may have misread that. I thought we were on the steeds until we met up with Jad. Is that not the case?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I wanted you to check page 452 because Jad is doing the funky chicken dance to get your attention before you dash by.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Got it and understand… I'll go in and edit my response to make more sense.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 359

While we rest for the evening, Poljen will attune to the magic throwing axe. Can I get the relevant stats, please? That will be Poljen's 3rd attuned item. The others are his Cloak of Protection and his Gauntlets of Ogre Power.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 359

+1 Handaxe of Returning.

A returning weapon flies through the air back to the creature that threw it. It returns to the thrower just before the creature’s next turn (And is therefore ready to use again in that turn).

Catching a returning weapon when it comes back is a free action. If the character can’t catch it, or if the character has moved since throwing it, the weapon drops to the ground in the square from which it was thrown.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.