Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 74 of 948

Ah, yes, I did indeed miss it. If someone - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 74

Come on, Lia! Just stay back and keep casting healing on yourself! It will be fine.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This is not a good situation for Poljen. If he continues fighting and it's obvious that he is in bad shape she will do all that she can to keep him alive. This might take most of her spells. If she has to use all of her healing on him she will be hot considering she told him it was foolish to go out there. She might keep him alive so she can kill him herself *wink*.

Do what you think Poljen would. Nothing wrong with that even if Lia gets a little angry. I think that lizard goes down in one more turn. I don't know if Poljen can survive another round with all those others jumping in.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:13am

28th Feb, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Ok so how close did Sar'ai manage to get to the chaos at the front gate and what would be her starting distance from Cyanwrath and/or the storm lizards at the start of her turn?

Also, I think Lia may be pleased (As well as any other ranged attackers) in the next round or two. With that said, however, I do need to know what the rules are for if one of dies. Are we going to be allowed to re-roll or are we done?

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:09am

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 74 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I understand. I still have roughly half my HP, and that lizard is so close to going down. I will think about it and post in a few hours. I am currently dealing with my kids…

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Sar'ai started moving as swiftly as she could the moment the fracas started, (During round one), you moved up 180' and are right at the illusionary fire, about 20' from the fight. (Double dash each turn, drawing one dagger as a free action on each turn).

If you don't think Sar'ai would make her move right off, you're either 110' away and have one dagger in hand, or 140' away with both in hand. Your pick.

P.S. I think even in his current state, Poljen would recognize that there are a lot of people closing on his position, and if he charges away from the gate again the odds of returning to it are slim. Whether that actually would deter the man is your judgment of course.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:24am

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am still pondering but just noticed that Sar'ai actually has a higher Initiative. Let Sar'ai declare, and maybe even resolve actions, and that could easily have an effect on Poljen's decision…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 74

Daishain, Brandon edited his post and has a question about character death at the bottom of it. I know sometimes things are missed when edits are done.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 74

Ah, yes, I did indeed miss it.

If someone goes down to lethal damage, they follow the usual rules for bleeding out. Series of death saves, 3 passes or failures, etc. Only change from what's in the PHB is you get to add your constitution modifier to the save.

In the event someone does die, that is generally it for the character. Healers that can raise the dead are known. But it is rare and extremely expensive to obtain that kind of service. There are a few ways to come back as an undead of course, but at that point the character is an NPC.

Players are entirely free to roll up a new character if that occurs. I'm certainly not going to kick people out of the game for that.

Now, if you're asking how survivable this mess is, it would seem that this army has an interest in capturing people alive, but there's no telling how far they'd go to capture such a troublesome town defender as Poljen, or for that matter Sar'ai after she does whatever she has in mind.

Paul, I've got Poljen and Sar'ai tied at 21 initiative. Poljen has the higher Dexterity score, so by default he'd be going just before her.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.