Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 75 of 948

Is Poljen close enough for a heal from either - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 75

Don't worry Brandon. Onwen needs corpses to work with. I'm sure he could use an undead minion trailing behind *smile* Lia or Geoffroy can revive the dead after one more level. Too bad we don't have that spell yet. I hope Sar'ai makes it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yep, don't forget about those limitations when you do get there though. 300 GP component cost, and you have to hit them within 1 minute or a more powerful spell is needed.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is true. The money should be no problem. I'm sure everyone will be glad to pitch in since it could be their character that needs it. Only characters who contribute to buying the component get the benefit of the spell. That should do it *wink*.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 75 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, understood. But now I have another question. In your summary of round 2, you do not say what effect if any Geoffroy's spell or Lia's arrow had. Were those actions factored in, or were they misses/ineffective and you simply omitted them? Because if you missed them things could be much different.

Kyrroeth, depending on any edited results, I have a plan. Assuming things stay as they currently are, let Poljen attack the beast, then you cast that Sanctuary (I think that is what you contemplated earlier). If the beast is still up and you cast it, Poljen will run for it. If the lizard goes down, however, maybe we can still turn this battle…

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don't know Paul. The way Daishain talked if you stay out there with the crowds coming you probably won't survive. That's the way I took it anyways. It's up to you. I'll hold my action until after him again. I'll wait for him to attack then cast sanctuary on him. If he stays to fight the next round the spell is gone.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:03am

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I totally understand that. But if the beast goes down, the other one should rampage. Then we can evaluate. If it doesn't have much of an effect, Poljen will definitely retreat. But let's say it scatters the ground troops, or even hits Cyanwrath, and maybe Sar'ai will actually do something to tip the balance as well.... I have over half my HP.... So tempting…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 75

Pretty sure I got everyone accounted for.

Lia hit for a large amount of damage thanks to her power shot gambit, I described the hit in paragraph 1.

Geoffroy missed twice, hit once for light fire damage. I didn't explicitly describe it, but it was among the hits I mentioned the lizards were taking in paragraph 4.

I have to say, the situation is rapidly changing, and not in Pol's favor. The lizard is indeed almost dead, but most of the damage being done to it isn't from Poljen at the moment.

28th Feb, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

The Quiet Shadow says...

Is Poljen close enough for a heal from either Geoffroy or Lia? If so, I am fine with having my character's next action to do so as to try and help make sure he doesn't die.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.