Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 78 of 948

I just got back from my swim, and for decades - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 78

Paul, I was in the middle of posting and then remembered that I needed to wait on Poljen. I'm glad that I did. Don't forget to roll your damage die again for the [Critical Hit]. Poljen is so lucky smile.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay. But there was that post in this thread a couple pages back where you said you were casting before his turn, which is why I got confused. I think we're good now.

Daisahin, if you need it, here is the second roll for the damage. Now folks, I am going to bed. I have to get up and get the boys to school in the morning…

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain, I activated the second gem for Lia. It was a plus 2 to one of her lower attribute scores. I added two to her constitution.

28th Feb, 2017 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 78 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, I guess that I will continue attacking. I will have hgeoffroy bring the fire power, literally and figuratively, trusting and hoping that Lia might be able to keep Poljen alive.

Maybe Shield of Faith might help?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:10pm

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen, just to remind you your Inspire D6 can be used to favor your Saving Throw against Cyanwrath's fire, as well.

Good luck !

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I thought of that this morning while walking my dog. So yes, Daishain, Poljen will in fact use the Inspiration to add to his CON roll against the fire. Since he only missed by one, I won't bother actually rolling it. Even a 1 bumps his roll up to a 14. Thank you all!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 78

Geoffroy, I think Poljen will be fine with Sanctuary. Lia will watch him to make sure to keep him alive. I would save the spell slot. You have already had to burn through a lot of them.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

I just got back from my swim, and for decades now I have had some of my best ideas while swimming laps. I guess because aside from counting laps my mind runs wild and free, making odd connections, etc. Anyway, I had this sudden hilarious idea… if early this round someone manages to drop the lizard, and with Poljen's critical on Cyanwrath, a few others target the half-dragon, wouldn't it be amazing if he dropped? Because then Poljen would not attack next round. He would grab the unconscious enemy commander and heave him up and over the wall! We don't want the bad guys reviving him, do we? wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.