Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 78 of 78

Poljen, just to remind you your Inspire D6 - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Hour Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ? New: 19 97 304 Why Join? Help Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 9 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 4

Follower / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!
The Heartwarder says...

Paul, I was in the middle of posting and then remembered that I needed to wait on Poljen. I'm glad that I did. Don't forget to roll your damage die again for the [Critical Hit]. Poljen is so lucky :).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
The Cold Fury says...

Okay. But there was that post in this thread a couple pages back where you said you were casting before his turn, which is why I got confused. I think we're good now.

Daisahin, if you need it, here is the second roll for the damage. Now folks, I am going to bed. I have to get up and get the boys to school in the morning…
Poljen Son of Nels Results:
  • Crit damage on D8 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 5 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 4

Follower / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
The Heartwarder says...

Daishain, I activated the second gem for Lia. It was a plus 2 to one of her lower attribute scores. I added two to her constitution.

Post Date: 3 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Geoffroy Charney
Cleric

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Has a Home Base
The Morninglord says...

Hmm, I guess that I will continue attacking. I will have hgeoffroy bring the fire power, literally and figuratively, trusting and hoping that Lia might be able to keep Poljen alive.

Maybe Shield of Faith might help?

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Hour Ago

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #
Nyzahr Karam
Bard Lv4

Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
The White Chanter says...

Poljen, just to remind you your Inspire D6 can be used to favor your Saving Throw against Cyanwrath's fire, as well.

Good luck !

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Movies

Passengers: What are your reviews for this flick? By KNtoran 17 Hours Ago
Fences: What are your reviews for this flick? By Jolenta 18 Hours Ago
Westworld: What are your reviews for this flick? By Blogger 5th Feb, 2017 - 7:20am
La La Land: What are your reviews for this flick? By Swell 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:02am
A Monster Calls: What are your reviews for this flick? By Txtrpg 28th Jan, 2017 - 2:02am
Silence: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 22nd Jan, 2017 - 12:01am
I, Daniel Blake: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 20th Jan, 2017 - 7:17pm
The Night Of: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 20th Jan, 2017 - 1:51am
Pain Train: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 13th Jan, 2017 - 2:38am
Florence Henderson: What are your reviews for this flick? By KNtoran 27th Nov, 2016 - 8:17pm
Assassin's Creed: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 26th Nov, 2016 - 5:45am