Talisman Digital Edition – The Magical Quest Game

Talisman Digital Edition – Magical Quest - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Talisman Digital Edition – Magical Quest Game
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2016 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Talisman Digital Edition - The Magical Quest Game for 1 to 6 players

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Talisman Digital Edition - The Magical Quest Game for 1 to 6 players"?

Talisman Digital Edition – The Magical Quest Game (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Game Quest Magical Edition Digital Talisman

Talisman Digital Edition - The Magical Quest Game for 1 to 6 players. The officially licensed multiplayer version of the classic fantasy adventure board game, Talisman. In Talisman Digital Edition, there are 14 characters a player can control, from the heroic Warrior to the powerful Sorceress. In this perilous adventure, players battle it out to journey across a dangerous land and be the first to claim the Crown of Command, a magical artefact with the power to destroy all rivals and make the bearer the true ruler of the kingdom. On your travels, you will need strength, courage and some good dice rolls to survive the dangers you face and beat your opponents to the centre of the board.

Talisman Digital Edition – The Magical Quest Game (Hover)

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Talisman Digital Edition – The Magical Quest Game Gaming Video & Issues Computer

This game is rage inducing. I haven't rage quit a game since my Navy days (Fire Emblem on the GBA - if a party member dies, they're dead for good), but turning into a frog, dropping all of my items, and having the enemy move fully around the map and land on my space thereby stealing all of my items… Yeah, I raged hard. It's a fun game when playing and drinking with friends though!

> TOPIC: Talisman Digital Edition – The Magical Quest Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,