Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 52 of 91

Jesla grins and bows to Theaton. " I - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 91 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 52

Theaton will agree that a pond is needed for his water friends. He will advise them to go ahead and build it where they feel it will serve them well. He will help them clear the land as he is able.

As they cross back over the river they will swim with the Fey assisting Jesla as she makes her away across safely. At the house Theaton will dance a jig to Tyg's music. He will tell the story of what all happened at the river with Davik from the very start to his finish. After a relaxing couple days at his place Theaton will be ready to head back to town. He is not looking forward to the fight that he feels is coming. He looks over to Jesla. "You ready to head back?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla enjoys her time at Theaton's home. She works to get to know the fey better. The barbarian hops up and dances the jig wildly as Tyg plays and can't stop laughing while she does so.

When Theaton mentions about heading back she wrinkles her nose. " I suppose. " She grimaces. " It's probably for the best. They might replace us if we don't return soon. I'm half expecting to be arrested when we get to Freehold. " She begins gathering her gear reluctantly.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well look at it this way. If we are arrested maybe we can have adjoining cells or relax in the same cell where we can still sit and talk about our future of exploration."

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 52 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla laughs. " We will have to request that. Surely they won't arrest us though. You at least have done so much for the kingdom. Theaton, you were the first of the group here weren't you? "

She looks thoughtful for a moment. " I'm thinking about trying to build a mercenary guild soon in Freehold. It's really for my home land. I hope to build up some kind of power that I can call upon eventually to free my homeland from the Technic League. Does this sound like a good idea to you?"

27th Feb, 2017 - 4:46am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

"I can't stop you from expressing your opinions on the matter" Mykael replies to Archival, "Or from discussing it with others, but as for me I will reserve judgement until the situation is discussed with all parties present. There is no harm in waiting for a more appropriate venue."

Mykael looks to Kyra and the others "Of course this all hinges on whether you plan on conducting any form of official reprimand. If you are, then Theaton and Jesla deserve due process and to state their case to people who have not be influence prior to any hearings or trials. I think it best for those who were not present for the events, but who may have some influence over what happens to Theaton and Jesla, to not go into this with any form of bias from one side of the debate. If you are not planning any official reprimand, and only wish to engage in a philosophical discussion then I am ok with that."

27th Feb, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Diplomat says...

Kyra nods, before saying, "Thank you. I do work hard to see both sides of a situation or conflict before deciding on a course of action and my words I have found do have great power. I suspect that as time goes on my ease in diplomatic moments will grow far greater. It is why I believe, in part, I may have been chosen by Sarenrae though I do have some uncertainty." She thinks on the disagreement they are having with Jesla and Theaton, and wondering what they may do to resolve the issue.

"Honestly, I am at a bit of a loss on what to do now that I travel with each you," Kyra admits, taking in the consideration of some wanting to hold off on discussing but Archival believing it is fine to continue, before explaining, "Akil sent me to this land for a purpose but he has not explained why I am to be here. Everything seems to be playing out where I am here but does this mean I am supposed to help you build this kingdom?" The paladin was more and more considering on what she will do and whether or not she was to play a part in things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:59am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 52

Theaton arrives back in the city late in the day. He will first look for his horse and his supplies. Once that he knows where they are and they are safe he will head to the room he stays at to get a good night of sleep so he will be well rested in the morning.

Once he arrives in town he will look to Jesla. "It was my pleasure to have you as a traveling companion. I hope that we once again travel some more together."

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

Jesla grins and bows to Theaton. " I enjoyed it as well. You are good company for being a soft southerner. " She laughs. " Take care friend. I look forward to the next time. I'll always be glad to travel with you. " She strides away quickly.

She secures her things as well then heads out. Jesla wants to check how the city is doing in her absence. She will prowl the night quietly observing and "Correcting" any wrongs she sees.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Feb, 2017 - 3:22pm

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.