Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 77 of 91

Turning to Jesla. "Where does this man - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 91 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 77

"I do not want the citizens of this nation to feel that we will take some one into custody over a rumor. That will cause more distrust with the people and make them report untrue things to see a neighbor they dislike to be held without cause. We will watch these two people and see what happens. Jesla You have a repore with the Kellid man. I will have you watch him take Kresnik with you just in case. Mykael and Kyra you watch the trapper and see what you can find out. If one of these two are who we are looking for we will take action. Myself and White fang will do some patrolling around the farms where the attacks have occurred for a few nights. We will meet here ever third morning to report our findings. IF we find the person or creature before that come find me."

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2017 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

"I am not suggesting we detain anyone on these rumors alone" Mykael replies with a hint of irritation in his voice "I'm saying we question these two with White Fang present to see if White Fang indicates that they share the scent that he has been tracking. If White Fang does indicate then we are not detaining anyone on rumors we are detaining them based on a reasonable suspicion of their involvement in this. We do not have to arrest them in order to question them. I agree it is not right to detain people on rumor alone but it is also not right to stalk them and put our citizens under surveillance based on these rumors. Stealth is not my strong suit so I'm sure there will be no doubt in the trapper's mind that he is being followed, plus being a trapper used to operating in the wild I imagine he could easily evade me if he choose to do so. I think you should reconsider your course of action Theaton. If nothing else I think you would be better suited to following the trapper given your skill while I would be better suited to taking the cavalry to patrol the outlying farms."

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:24am

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"If you wish the do the patrolling that is fine with me. White Fang and myself being more attuned with nature can watch the trapper. I am not saying to have them under 24 hour watch, But to know where they are going and when they come back to verify what they did. You can keep a eye on someone without them knowing if you are able."

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 77 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla studies Mykael for a moment before joining in. " We must do the hard things, that which must be done. Citizens being held with no real reason causes us problems very quickly. Good, discrete spying will not be noticed. What they don't know won't hurt them. I do it a lot in my work as Enforcer. It's always good to know what is going on in the dark of night.

25th Apr, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Character Sheet Lock

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Mykael shakes his head and sighs "It seems I'm failing to explain this in a way that those here understand… why do say that we would be detaining people for no reason, or based purely on rumor when that is not what I am suggesting at all? I don't understand why it is so difficult to simply talk to these people? Why can we not simply ask them where they have been and what they have been doing over the course of the last month or so? It's not as though we are torturing them to get this information, and as I said before you don't have to arrest someone to talk to them. I'm not talking about interrogation here, just asking some questions. Instead we must have them followed and spy on them? Placing our citizens under surveillance for no good reason or based purely on rumor can cause problems as well I think. If nothing else we have to question whether the ends justify the means regardless of whether anyone found out that we had citizens followed for no good reason.

If we question them with White Fang present and he indicates on one but not the other then I don't see a need to have both followed. It will save us time and resources. We could follow only the one that White Fang indicates on, though I still think that White Fangs indication is cause enough to detain or require some form of bond for the safety of the community, but it would also give us cause to have them followed. Without White Fangs indication then we are basically having these people followed based on rumor and speculation are we not?"

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"If you wish to question them then by all means question them. I feel that detaining them to bring them in front of us and White Fang may be a hard sale. Asking them questions about their whereabouts for the last few days is ok if we ask them where they are staying. If you have cause to see them brought here come back and explain before we detain them. I wish this to be done in a way the citizens do not feel we are holding or detaining people for me reason. Does this help?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Character Sheet Lock

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 77

Ignoble says...

Mykael nods "It does" he says "We do not have to bring them here for questioning, we can go to them but if we are going to do so we should have White Fang with us to see if he picks up the scent on one of them. We don't all have to go either, I imagine that would be fairly intimidating and counter-productive to questioning. If White Fang does indicate then we could consider detaining them for further questioning or observation or simply having them followed at that point. We do not have to make that decision right away unless the person shows some sort of imminent threat when and if White Fangs indicates. Thank you for hearing me out on this."

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

Turning to Jesla. "Where does this man the kellid stay at? You are familiar with him and I trust your judgement. Do you think he would have a issue coming here with you? I am hesitant to take White Fang into a tavern with possible half drunk people as that could start a panic. If he checks out then we", Theaton indicates Mykael and himself, "Will go and visit the trapper with White Fang along. Jesla you will follow but at a little distance in case of trouble. How does this work for everyone?"

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.