Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 79 of 91

Theaton says, "I am Baron Theaton acting - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 91 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
25th Apr, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 79

Ignoble says...

Mykael approaches the tent with Theaton and as Theaton slaps the tent Mykael stands off to the side so that he is not directly in front of the tent's opening as he keeps an eye out.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

As that is what she had been asked, though a far few details may have changed, Kyra was ready to follow in finding the trapper and questioning him with Jesla and the spymaster but they left before she could follow.

She had listened intently, nodding when she was asked to join in but otherwise leaving most of the details to the others more experienced in understanding their kingdom then she.

Kyra will think on what she knews, if anything, involving cures for lycanthropy though more importantly she thinks back to whether or not her religion had offered any cures for such. She will ask, "How difficult will it be to get Belladonna in poison form?"

Out of Character: I am a little uncertain with what I should be having Kyra do, since so much changed from when she was originally given directions. That, and Jesla leaving with the spymaster leaving Kyra behind.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:52am

Kyra Results:
  • Knowledge (Religion) on D20 (+5): 19 (1 roll)
  • Heal on D20 (+5): 22 (1 roll)

26th Apr, 2017 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Out of Character: If either of you want Kyra or Kresnik with the party, feel free to place them there. The contacts can wait at the castle for your return. My fault for being out of sync.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Page 79 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton will wait to see if he hears anything in the tent. He will look to White Fang to see if he has the scent again?

27th Apr, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

Kyra would hurry after Jesla and the spymaster, to help them in checking out the trapper and lend aid where she can. Perhaps her diplomacy providing the dge they need in handling the situation.

Out of Character: My apologizes for not getting to my previous post and simply editing.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Yes Theaton would have Kyra and Kresnik come along too and hang out in the back ground a bit just in case something goes wrong. Probably off to the side of the tent hidden a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 79

Game Master says...

Theaton hears movement and after a few moments, the middle knot of the tent flap comes undone and a man with stubble and messy brown hair pokes his head out.

He struggles to focus on Theaton, Mykael and Kyra, as he asks in a harsh whisper, "What the hells do you want at this time of night? Who are you?"

When asked, he admits to being Glaf.

Jesla hears movement in the tent beside her, noticing a nosy neighbour peeking at the situation.

Out of Character: I prefer you not to edit your post with major changes because then how would my post make any sense? It doesn't have to be presentable.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 2nd May, 2017 - 1:31pm

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

Theaton says, "I am Baron Theaton acting sovereign of this land and we have some questions for you. IF you would be so kind and step outside here for a bit I am sure we can soon let you go back to bed."

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.