Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 86 of 91

Mykael has been standing aside watching and - Page 86 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th May, 2017 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 91 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 86

Jesla grits her teeth. " It's all about his actions though right? I've heard that we should give demons, trolls and undead a chance to walk the path of light and be nice. If he wants to be a werewolf then that is his choice. We can help him control it and he will be judged by his actions. Are we judging lycanthropes as evil and not trolls, demons or threatening undead?"

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

"Everyone, everyone please" Kyra asks as she raised a hand, looking to those all there before pointing out what should have been obvious, "Before we continue, we should give him the chance to speak!" The paladin didn't want to interrupt, but she felt this was important given the direction the conversation was going.

They were going on with this discussion without him even agreeing to their help, let alone whether or not he actually wanted to be a werewolf, "Apart from his initial reaction, you have all been talking so much that he has not had the chance to tell us what he wants." Kyra hadn't at first said anything, but the discussion had gone a bit too far already and she does not want to see it dissolve into argument.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th May, 2017 - 1:02pm

16th May, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Kundal says, "The nightmares only happened since I was bitten. I thought It had been a normal wolf, but no. They are getting worse, more vivid, more painful. I do not want to cause your town any problems at all."

His tone turns angry and stoic, "Remove the curse, that's the only way. I am strong enough to do it without magic. Give me the poison!"

About the same time, Kresnik is informed that indeed the Belladonna extract is ready. His assistants hand to him a thin 1 ounce vial with a black liquid sloshing inside. They've only got one dose now, but three more should be ready tomorrow.

I'll take Knowledge (Nobility, local, or religion) to locate a high level priest if you still need one.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 86 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

While Kresnik gets ready to give Kundal the poison Theaton pulls Jesla to the side. "This will not reflect on your character at all. You have done well for us and the kingdom and you will continue to preform admirably. I would not let a small thing as this ruin your job. If all goes well he will still be to help you train."

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla listens as he speaks. " Thank you my lord. I had no idea that he was a lycanthrope. I wasn't hiding anything about him. He is a good man and was helping me become stronger. Hopefully we can help him overcome this without killing him. "

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes that is what I wish and what he wishes. Once this ordeal is past we will have to find out where he was bitten so we can deal with the source if it has not already been dealt with. I know I have had a hand in killing two werewolves already. So it sounds like there is a source somewhere around here."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 86

Kresnik blinks in confusion, "Why would Jesla's position be harmed by this? Even Kundal didn't know. Speaking of whom, let us get this over with."

Walking over to the Kellid, Kresnik hands him the small vial, "Good luck Kundal, hopefully it is not too unpleasant."

17th May, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 86

Ignoble says...

Mykael has been standing aside watching and listening to the others talk but saying nothing. Occasionally he tugs at his armor nervously. He watches the Kellid man with respect as the man declares his intent to help by risking his own life taking poison in an attempt to mitigate the curse that he has been stricken with.

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.