Video Game Goals 2017

Video Game Goals 2017 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Video Game Goals 2017

Video Game 2017 Goals

What are some of your Video Game goals for the new year 2017?

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2016 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Goals Game Video

If I don't get one as part of my Christmas gifts then I will get a VR unit sometime during 2017.

27th Dec, 2016 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Video Game Goals 2017 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

To gain a 3DS and a Playstation 4. Play all the way through the Fallout and BioShock series, Injustice Gods Among Us, and the Arkham series Batman games. Among perhaps a few others.

From the 3DS I want to catch up[ on the Pokémon games, especially playing Sun and Moon. Then there is the Bravely Default and Bravely Second games I want to play. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is another game I want to play, but perhaps that would be there on the Playstation if it is available on such.

Honestly I would like to play more of the Zelda series, such as Twilight Princess, but I worry because I don't want to spread myself between too many systems.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Dec, 2016 - 4:46pm

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Video Game Goals 2017
A Friend

Goals Game Video

At present, waiting for certain overpriced games and expansion packs to go down in price (I'm looking at you Fallout 4 season pass).

A VR system is definitely on the wishlist, but that is likely to wait a few more years.

13th Jan, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Goals Game Video

I want to get the new Nintendo Switch! With it looking like it's going to be an amazing system, and well worth the $299.99 price tag.

The more and more I learn, the more and more I have interest in the new system. One thing that perked my interest is in fact it's _not going to be region locked_! In addition, that it will have many of the features of past Nintendo systems, even in many ways acting a bit like the Wii or even outright improving on the idea.

Also improved rumble, the whole ability to play just about anywhere, and it would seem having a built-in Amiibo sensor… which admittedly may not be quite as useful for the fact that I don't have any Amiibo.

Their new game Arms game does look interesting. Also Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Zenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Warriors. Old favorites such Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Jan, 2017 - 5:18am

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Video Game Goals 2017
A Friend

Video Game Goals 2017

I personally am coding a [rogue-like] dungeon crawler game, and I hope that 2017 will be the year that I get good enough graphics to actually RELEASE the thing! Other than that [though, I'd] like Dwarf Fortress to get a couple updates - so there's more magic - and id LOVE to get ARK: Survival. Bro of mine has it - it looks ENTIRELY awesome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Video Game Goals 2017
A Friend

Video Game Goals 2017

For me, my Gaming goals for 2017 are:
1) Get PS4, Xbox One or equivalent, 3DS or better Nintendo system and finally my Gaming PC.
2) reactivate my old subscriptions with World of Warcraft, Star Trek Online and a few other MMOs I use to play.
3) Finally but not least, Rekindle my lost flames for previously said games and get good their PVP systems again.

> TOPIC: Video Game Goals 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,