Trump Foundation

Trump Foundation - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Dec, 2018 - 9:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Foundation

President-elect Donald Trump will dissolve the Trump Foundation, the charitable foundation in his name.

"The foundation has done enormous good works over the years in contributing millions of dollars to countless worthy groups, including supporting veterans, law enforcement officers and children. However, to avoid even the appearance of any conflict with my role as President, I have decided to continue to pursue my strong interest in philanthropy in other ways," Trump said in a statement.

The foundation has been the subject of much criticism, including allegations Trump spent money from the foundation to settle some legal disputes. The foundation admitted to violating IRS rules by improperly giving money to someone close to the organization, according to a recent federal income tax filing.

The foundation is under investigation by the New York State attorney general's office. In its 2015 tax returns, the foundation reported having assets of $1,115,991. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2018 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Foundation Trump

Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve under court supervision. The Donald J. Trump Foundation has agreed to dissolve under judicial supervision amid an ongoing lawsuit concerning its finances, according to a document filed Tuesday by the New York state attorney general's office.

The dissolution of President Donald Trump's charity resolves one element of the attorney general's civil lawsuit against the foundation, which includes claims that the President and his children violated campaign finance laws and abused its tax-exempt status.

The lawsuit will continue in court because it also seeks two other outcomes: $2.8 million in restitution, plus penalties, and a ban on Trump and his three eldest children serving on the board of any other New York nonprofit. Ref. CNN.

19th Dec, 2018 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Trump Foundation Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Someone needs to be accountable because this is way after the fact. You can't do something wrong to get into power and then say oh well, I'm already in power so I may as well stay.

> TOPIC: Trump Foundation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,