Child Birth Online

Child Birth Online - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Child Birth Online Live child birth
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Child Birth Online

Mum gives birth on Facebook

A BRITISH mum [Sarah-Jayne Ljungström] has broadcast her birth to 200,000 strangers online to show the reality of a "Normal" labour. Ref. Source 8w

Image from FaceBook public domain.

Child Birth Online
Child Birth Online (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Online Birth Child

What's the need to do this? It can't be for education because there have been so many videos like this produced already.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Child Birth Online
A Friend

Child Birth Online Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Everyone wants their fifteen minutes of fame now. YouTube has created a monster. There are videos out there already. That is a private time in my mind. Not something to be shared with thousands of complete strangers.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Child Birth Online
A Friend

Online Birth Child

I'm inclined to agree, but bringing attention to what childbirth is really like has its merits as well. We still tend to romanticize it a great deal as a culture.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Child Birth Online
A Friend

Online Birth Child

I have no illusion to the romanticism of childbirth. It really scares me to be honest. No natural child birth here for me. Give me the epidural *smile*.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Child Birth Online
A Friend

Child Birth Online

I did mean that in a general sense, the media is particularly bad about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Child Birth Online

She reminds me of that actress from Big Bang theory and wanted to make a big bang for herself too, pun intended.

> TOPIC: Child Birth Online

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,