Fantasy Worlds - Page 3 of 5

Yeah, if I could go there I'd want - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds - Page 3

Okay, I love this question. I agree with the Daishain regarding strife… but I spent 22 years in a pretty high speed part of the Army because I thrive on high stress. So for me, it's which strife-filled, high stress world interests me the most. So, my father's family comes from a portion of Green known as Mani. It has been conjectured that that is where the Spartans retreated to. It is an area of Greece that the Ottomans never really conquered because of their warrior/bandit mentality. I like that. Yes, I believe in my heart that I am a descendant of King Leonidas.Since there aren't any fantasy worlds that I know of regarding that time I think I'd like to go to Rokugan. To me, samurai and ninja are a heck of a lot like the Spartans of old. And, being a mix between a samurai and a ninja would closely resemble my military career… I like that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Worlds Fantasy

There are far too many fantasy worlds that I would love to visit. Middle earth, Zanith, Shanarra, Ringworld, I could go on and on. I would visit them all and then try to narrow down my decisions from there. I know a lot of things are possible and as a warrior I would find it all interesting.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I would want to visit Middle Earth, specifically the Shire. Even though I'm way too tall to fit into their little huts, they just seem like they'd be so cozy and warm.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Page 3 Worlds Fantasy

Yes, so in recent conversations there is a fantasy world I didn't think about. I'd like to visit Tolkien's world before it was torn asunder during the time of the Silmarillion. Yes, I understand how to all ends but I want to visit Turgon and see his hidden kingdom.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Worlds Fantasy

I would love that as well Ninja! The things you would see there. It would be amazing to go to Aman and visit Tirion, home of the Noldor. You would see the Valar, Feanor, Finwe and all the other lords of the elves. That was before the sun and stars. The illumination came from the Two Trees. That would be heaven.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 5:10pm

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds

Kyrroeth,

Yes, I'd love to lay eyes on a silmaril and the elves who could make them. To Galadriel in her youth. To meet Durin, as in the original Durin. To know the first men as they wake up. To meet Elrond and Elros. These are all things I would live to do. To help kill a Balrog.

So, if you went there would it just be for a few visits? Would you be an elf? Would you go to stay, even knowing the outcome? For me, I'd be an elf and go to stay… outcome be darned. I lived that book when I read it and I'd be okay living it for real.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds - Page 3

Agreed. A lovely and wondrous place.

I think I'd be rather sad knowing how the tale goes on however.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Yeah, if I could go there I'd want to go as a starry eyed elf without knowledge of the bitter outcome. One of Turgon's folk I guess. I hope one who makes makes it out of the sacking and fall of Gondolin.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Fantasy Worlds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,