Fantasy Worlds - Page 4 of 5

When I think of a peaceful place to visit - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds - Page 4

I would go as an elf and stay. It will all fall but glorious will be that fall. There were wondrous deeds done even after Morgoth was released. It would be worth the downfall to see it in it's glory.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Worlds Fantasy

The most wonderous deeds were done after Morgoth's release and escape in my opinion. Because they were done in the face of evil and against fantastic odds, but they were attempted anyway. Yes, I'd be there too living it. And even though it will all get washed away when Morgoth falls, it will have still happened! Glorious is the right word.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

While all that sounds great and glorious I would rather be in a stable place where I can do my own things and gain the experiences I wish without fear of it all going away. I guess that makes me sound a bit dull but that is ok with me.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Page 4 Worlds Fantasy

KN,

There is nothing wrong with dull. And actually, no part of going to a fantasy world to live is even remotely dull. Going to Middle Earth during the time of the Silmarilian just sounds great to me even if it mostly falls in the end. And there is plenty of time to grow and gain experience since elves don't die of old age. In the end evil is defeated and the forces of good triumph, it's just a bittersweet victory.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Worlds Fantasy

Where is the fun in that KN? wink.gif Another world I would love to visit is The Wheel of Time. It would be amazing to visit Andor and the Borderlands. To see Aes Sedai and Aiel. There would be so many things to see.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds

While there are many worlds I would like to visit many of them can be a bit too hostile at times. I am getting to the point in life that while hostilities can be good I would rather have some peace. I have been too hostile in my life so a nice peaceful world would be good for me. Give me a peaceful world for now. See boring and dull smile.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds - Page 4

KNtoran, if you wish to find a place generally peaceful without the more cynical or selfish mindset many have in our own world, I might suggest Equestria. Laughs, though perhaps that might not work for you.

A world where it appears war, crime, hatreds, and violence that we see here do not really exist or would be much different then how we know such things. It just simply is a more friendly place and is much more peaceful all around. Sure there is a few monsters and a villain or two who appears every so often, with other crazy shenanigans at times, but all in all a peaceful place that does not appear to have any who are lacking in basic needs. Whether this be food, shelter, or employment.

A nation ruled by a seemingly immortal benevolent diarch, now that her sister has returned and is ruling by her side, who loves her subjects and seeks to help them become all they can become. One who has kept her nation safe for well over a thousand years, either directly or by way of others that she sends off to take care of a problem. Calm, wise, and intelligent with suggestion of even chessmaster tendencies as she navigates through many issues.

It is something to consider, shrugs.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 5:36pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Worlds
A Friend

Fantasy Worlds Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

When I think of a peaceful place to visit or stay I think of the Shire from The Lord of the Rings. It is truly a bucolic lifestyle that is pretty much oblivious to the outside world.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Fantasy Worlds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,