Elton Amora, Winston Edwards And Michael Brown Murder Cases

Elton Amora Winston Edwards Michael Brown - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Jan, 2017 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Murder Case 2017
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Elton Amora, Winston Edwards And Michael Brown Murder Cases

Please feel free to leave your comment if you wish to participate on this thread.

Elton Amora, Winston Edwards and Michael Brown

Police were told that a group of people were outside the home of birthday boy Daniel Spencer, when four or five men, all with guns, emerged from bushes and began killing.

Three people died at the scene - Elton Amora, Winston Edwards and Michael Brown, men all in their 20s. Source 4t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Cases Murder Brown Michael Edwards Winston Amora Elton

Name: George

Title: Murder stats

Comments: It was only yesterday I made a hopeful comment with regards to 2017 being a possible quiet year for murders on this island This was generated by a report I read in the Caribbean 360 newspaper concerning the amount of murders that had been committed in Jamaica in the first three days of the new year.
I thought that because we had only recorded one murder, that was a hopeful sign that the rate for this year would be lower than the last few years .
However with the latest report of three more murders here, I am now doubtful that there will be much difference to the annual rate for 2017 if this trend continues throughout the year.
It is such a shame that as it now appears that not even the National Security officer nor the police or in fact anyone here, could now do anything meaningful to halt the daily murders on this island .
The only hope now left is for the local politicians to agree to restore the death penalty immediately and commence the hanging of those already found guilty of this hideous crime. There is now no other way of stopping the slaughter of our citizens on this island.Our politicians must in an agreed combined effort act today.They must bury their difference for the sake of our people.

> TOPIC: Elton Amora, Winston Edwards And Michael Brown Murder Cases

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,